Texts

Another week passed quickly and everyone still didn't believe Jungkook, all the videos that he showed us just made him look even more bad. Where is he getting all this bullshit?

Also I had really bad asthma attacks this past week that Jin had to take me to the clinic again.
It made them more worried about me which caused me to feel bad.

I couldn't even sleep, my mind was too distracted on trying to solve this puzzle.
Is Hyeon-seo the one who's making Jungkook believe this?

Does he really not trust me?

...did his feelings towards me go away?

Millions of questions were running through my head and I just couldn't think straight.
It gave me a headache instead.
I sighed and looked over at the clock that was beside my bed.

5:57a.m.

Three more minutes and I'll have to get ready for school again.
I convinced Jin to let me go to school because I have a 'quiz' that I couldn't miss.
The only reason why I lied is because I wanted to find out if that Hyeon-na bitch is behind this or not.

I looked at my window as the sun slowly rose up. The clouds were covering the sky making the sky gray and dark,
I got out of bed and quickly took a shower and got dressed.

-Time skip-

I walked myself to school and managed to get there before Hyeon-na arrived. She has been spying on me ever since she found out that I live with the guys and literally transferred here. I put my hoodie on and made sure it covered at least half of my face. I placed my earphones and lowered all of my volume leaving it mute. I saw her walk towards a group of girls by the vending machine, I pretended to buy something off it as I heard their conversation.

"So did you manage to convince him?"
One of the girls said.

"Definitely, I showed him the video and he was so overwhelmed he didn't even think about if it was her or not" she replied as she flipped her hair behind her shoulder

I grabbed a dollar from my pocket as I listened carefully

"I heard he hates Alyssa"

"That bitch deserves it, she doesn't belong with him"

"Do you have everything planned well?"

"Obviously"

"What about the text messages?"

"I'll pay Jessica for that don't worry "

"Your sister's paying you to do this?"

"As long as I get paid I'm good"

Text messages?
I slipped the dollar in the machine and randomly bought a drink.
I heard her voice behind me suddenly, which caused me to jump a little.

"Can you hurry up?"
I heard her say with that stupid attitude of hers
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my drink as I slowly walked away.

"Text messages?" I muttered to myself as I slowly walked away.

-Last period of the day-

I kept eyeing Hyeon-na who was sitting two seats in front of me. She just kept checking her makeup on a small mirror that she always carries, winking at guys and fixing her nails.
She's been the drama queen since the eighth grade. Always causing people to fight and have problems.

Since I sit in the back I'm able to see what almost everyone is doing. I drew a small chibi on the corner of my notebook as a way to distract myself.

"Pass it to Jessica" I was able to hear her whisper since the class was quieter than usual.
The note was finally passes to the young student who sat infront of Natalie's seat.
Natalie is still in volleyball camp even though school started two weeks ago.
The school is completely fine with them still being in Camp. But they'll have to finish school a little later than us.

She grabbed the money that was passed on to her and placed it in her pocket before giving Hyeon-na a small nod.
I somewhat felt scared, i don't know what'll happen next. Will someone get hurt? Or most importantly will I get hurt?

I laid back against my chair and sighed and I finished my small chibi.