Seoul

I was forced to put shades and a mouth mask on. They don't want me to get seen by paparazzi's and fans.
So now we're in the car stuck in traffic right in front of the airport.

"What if someone sees her?" Jimin said as he placed the straps around his ears.

"Aly's eyes do sorta look monolid, the corners of her eyes curve so I can say she's my cousin" Hoseok said with a yawn

"Are my eyes really like that?"

"Yes" they all said in unison

"Damn alright" I said with a chuckle

"Stay next to us at all times, and you might hear a lot of screaming"

"And that's what I'm afraid of" i said with a sigh

"Yaaa, you know you would've done the same if you were in their shoes" Yoongi took out his earphones from his pocket and plugged it to him phone.

"I'm not those type of fans" I scoffed and kicked his leg gently.

"We're here" the driver said as we stopped right in front of the building.

"Wake up Kookie" Namjoon patted Jimin who was sitting next to Jungkook.

"I will...I love you too, I'll be back okay?good. bye~" We all stared at him, Taehyung hung up and looked at us while blushing.

"What?"

"I love you too~"
Hoseok mocked him in a high pitched tone.

"Ya! I just asked her out yesterday and we have to leave now. But I bought her a ticket to Korea for next week so I'm good"

"What about Natalie, Jimin?"
Yoongi elbowed him

"I told her I would be back soon and she promised me she would wait for me. I'll call her everyday though"

"You guys didn't even want to let go of eachother" Hoseok said with a small laugh, referring to Natalie and I.
It was hard for me to say bye to Natalie, although I was going to come back soon. We hugged and didn't want to let go. It was hard for us to separate like this. After a few moments of crying and hugging i had to go.

"Ya, it's like saying bye to these guys for a good while"

"I would survive" Jimin punched Hoseok on the shoulder which made us all laugh.

"Alright guys lets go" one of the noonas opened the door for us and we all got out one by one.
I stood next to Jin and placed the black cap that Yoongi let me borrow with three rings pierced on it.

I already heard screaming from inside of the building which made me freak out a little.
We walked inside and the screaming grew louder and louder.

"Namjoon oppa!"

"Jungkook!"

"Taehyung! Marry me!"

Pictures were taken every second and the flash almost made me blind.
I felt something fall from my pocket and looked down in search of what I've dropped.

My phone

I was about to reach for it when I saw Jungkook pick it up for me.

"Ya, don't get left behind" he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder and held his right hand out in front of me. As if he was protecting me.
The crowd grew bigger each second and I felt squeezed at some point.

I felt him embrace me a bit and I lowered my head as we made our way to through.

An hour passed and we finally made it to the plane. My seat was by the window, although I had Jungkook next to me. It'll be pretty awkward since he doesn't talk to me much.

"Here I'll put your luggage up"
I felt Jungkook's hand brush against mine as he got the handle from my luggage off my hand.

"Thanks.."
I took a seat and it was amazingly comfortable it almost felt like I was sitting in my own bed.
I patted my pockets and I was about to freak out but then I remembered that Jungkook placed all my stuff in his bag along with my phone. I'm too shy to ask for my phone.

"Where's your bag?" I said in a shy tone
He grabbed his bag from the floor and handed it to me.
I unzipped it and grabbed my phone and headphones.

-Time skip-

"Home sweet home~!" Yoongi kissed the wall as soon as we got in.
Their house is bigger from the one back in LA but it was filled with racks full of clothes everywhere.

"My ears still hurt from the screaming" I slid my mouth mask off and yawned.

"Get used to it" Yoongi elbowed me

"I'm tired" Jungkook said with a loud yawn and headed towards a room but Jin stopped him.

"Since we don't have another room for Aly she can sleep on top part of the bunk bed "

"But that's where I sleep" Jungkook pouted

"Jungkook" Jin said very mother like and Jungkook chuckled from it

"I will, cmon Aly"