21

ENZO

MY ARRIVAL TO PLANET EARTH

I got to the planet Earth after the orders of my master in Neptune, and at the moment, I walked through a center of a small town. That was the daytime; many cars were circulating in the streets and people walked on the sidewalks. They walked quickly and did not have any time to look at the sides or back.

But when I passed by them all of them looked at me and at my different costume from theirs, that is, my long-barreled boots in black color, black pants, no undershirt as I was wearing only a black cloak that was up to the ankle.

The women widened their eyes in the direction of my bare chest and some of them stared in my face. So they saw gray eyes and dark straight hair. It was inevitable not believe I drew the female audience's attention and they were drawn by me at first glance.

I also imagined that Vær was not near there. She should not be in that city.

Soon I figured I should dislocate of there, going by car that was parked on the roadside. So I stopped next to an old vehicle, in black color and soon opened its door with just one pull. The car alarm sounded loud, but I did not care for it.

Some people stopped to look at me going into the car and turning on after using only the power of my mind. Then the car started to move at high speed, almost flying over the track without having wings.

I was driving on the main street more than 180 km per hour.

Quickly I passed trucks, buses, motorcycles and smaller vehicles. Everyone on the track was amazed at my ability at the wheel. But in fact, the vehicle was driving alone. Yes, because I was just having the control of it using just my mind's force.

Within minutes, I heard the siren of the police car. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw two cars coming behind my dark vehicle. My car kept moving faster and soon it entered into a further corner and the two cars came after me.

On that occasion, the noises of the siren were increasing even more and the distances between the cars were losing force, they were almost reaching my car back.

Until I looked back and saw one of the cars forward and hit the bumper of my car. I looked at one of the cars and made the power of my mind pull one of the wheels to the left, and at that moment one of the police cars ended up capsizing in the middle of the track. So I stepped deeper into the throttle lever and my car moved on and went into another street. But this street was an exit end and I ended up colliding my car suddenly upon a wall. The car slammed into the hard wall and crumpled the entire front of the car.

I got off the vehicle, a little dizzy after the blow at my head. There was a deep cut on my forehead. Due to this, my dark blood downed my face.

When I looked back, two policemen came down from their car after they stopped behind the car, which I was driving before the collision. One of the uniformed police took the little radio and began to communicate with the central police.

"We caught him."

He affirmed and the two came walking towards me, pointing a gun at my figure.

"Hands up and stay still!"

I stood with back my back to them as I raised my arms up. One of the policemen began to search me and the other started to check the car I had stolen in the city center.

"Show your documents, boy!"

I was silent.

The police officer who was investigating the car looked at each other and said.

"This car is stolen."

"Oh, we caught a little car thief!"

Then one of the policemen descended my arms and handcuffed them behind my back.

"You are arrested!" He exclaimed on my back. "You were caught in fragrant!"

They gave me a nudge in the face and my dark blood began to go down one of the holes of my nose. One of the policemen passed a hand in my blood and examined it more closely.

"Your blood is dark!"

"Go to shit!"

I told him. And the policeman struck my face with the tip of his gun. I closed my eyes and bowed a little, feeling my face burning after the violent hit of the police. After that, they threw me sitting in the back seat of the car. They shut the door with impatience. After the two men walked around the car and sat in the front seats and we followed towards the police station.

Halfway, I was still sitting in the back seat. The policeman looked back and saw me sitting there, staring at him with my nose still bleeding not much as before. Seconds after, he looked again back when he heard a noise of a bird singing and when the PM looked in the direction I was sitting, he did not see my body anymore there. Just in my place now was a black bird in the middle of the iron handcuffs.

"Where's the boy?" He looked desperate at my absence. "He disappeared!"

When the other officer, who was at the wheel, looked back, they saw the black bird flying toward them, thus disturbing them with the wings and flights. The policeman tried to defend themselves from the attacks.

Seconds later, the car lost its direction and ended up capsizing several times in the middle of the track. During this, the blackbird flew out of the automobile that had four wheels up and the policemen were with various injuries for their bodies.

I regretted having done it, but they prayed for it after having crossed my path and preventing me from going on with the stolen car. They even attacked me physically and were trying to detain me in a cell for bandits. <0}