26

VAER

CARNIVAL PARTY IN THE TOWN

I arrived at Carnival party at Erina and her boyfriend's company. She insisted that I could accompany them at this event and knew how is to be part of it. But, before, Erina took me to her house and lent me a fancy dress. She was also dressed up in a costume of a mermaid. I was dressed as a ballerina while wearing a black swimsuit, tulle skirt in black color, seven-eighth butterfly-lace stocking in fluorescent green color and black high sandals. She made a bun on top of my head and put a black pompom to highlight my hair. Erina also helped me put an exaggerated makeup, typical of Carnival.

Her boyfriend was dressed as a pirate.

In carnival event, the people were content and danced to an animated song, they also jumped and some of them dance the samba to the sound of drums, batteries, and other instruments I did not know. Before these men who played the song for people to dance, there were many dancers and had doors flags and Yolanda was among them, with a costume that made her body almost uncovered. She wore a bikini full of brightness, high sandals, and brilliant tiara on her head and also behind her back was a huge workmanship full of colorful feathers.

In her tan body, she also brought the drum queen ribbon. This was a merit for her and some girls envied her position in Carnival. Erina had explained to me that this was a much-desired post in a samba school. But the samba school was still small in that town.

In the first moments there, I felt a little lost, confused and nothing accustomed to the excitement of the humans.

Did they celebrate what actually?

Very color animated the party. For people used the minimum and so colorful clothes. There were some pierrots and masked people.

Yolanda danced the samba nonstop and never seemed to lose her breath. Even though her skin was wet with her own sweat, but she did not lose the glamour over her stiletto sandals. The people there admired her with astound. She really deserved all those looks.

"Are you enjoying our Carnival?"

Erina asked me as approaching her face to my shoulder.

"It's cool."

I tried to talk louder than the deafening noise around us.

"Let's dance!"

My hand was pulled by the hand of my friend and we ended up walking to a place where some people were dancing as well. There was more space for us to dance without colliding with each other. Gaboh decided to stand still next to a tent that sold alcohol drink.

I tried to follow the footsteps of Erina but she danced very fast, as according to the rhythm of Carnival dances and I ended up losing myself in my own steps and smiled embarrassedly to the ground. That kind of party was not for me. I was used to dancing only classical music during the festivals in the castle of my grandfather, only that.

But I remained convinced that I was having fun anyway, although I had never seen before this kind of festival and also all those people.

Hours later, a noise arose in the height and people looked upward and saw huge black wings. A young man in a black cape, dark trousers, high-barreled black boots and angel wings came down from the heights and stood behind me. All were surprised at his landing and when he grabbed me by the arms and took me to the heights with him.

Yolanda stopped dancing the samba and looked in our direction. She looked at Enzo and got impressed with his image, with those huge wings and all his personal magnetism. He looked perfect to her eyes.