11

ENZO

FRIEND ADVICE

It was an absurd, Vær continuing with the idea of wanting to live a time on planet Earth. Having the possibility to connect with the humans and try to live their lives. That kind of existence did not belong to us and we should not covet it in any way.

In fact, I was not her grandfather, father or Vær's mother, but I was her only friend and like every good friend, it was essential his role of trying not to put his companion in stuck.

"Vaer, we need to talk."

She looked in my direction after I exclaimed her first name.

Uncrossing her arms, the princess remained before the balcony, looking at the landscape that was very distant from us. The afternoon had brought another kind of scenario to the horizon that was far, far beyond us.

I felt Vær remained to wait for me to start talking to her. More or less, she knew the reason for our conversation in that moment and then the newest princess of Neptune wanted to know what I had to say her, after her request of aberration during our breakfast in the morning.

"Vaer, Please, stop this idea of wanting to come to Earth. You do not know how it looks like there. How the humans are like and how they will behave with your presence."

I ended up touching my hands on the balcony railing. Compressed my lower lips for a few seconds and then kept saying.

"Listen to what your grandfather and your parents say. They just want your good."

She looked to one side, staring at me in profile.

"Do you really believe that my good is eternally living in this castle without a mate?"

During her insurgent question, I ended up frowning at her.

"What do you mean by that?"

Vær walked toward me and stood at my side. She wanted me to feel her presence close to me while she wanted to clear things up. What really was passing inside her.

"Enzo, I do not blame if you do not pursue ambitiously a companion for you."

Her neon blue eyes confronted my eyes narrowed at her image. Her words were getting the shape with an air of affront.

Nothing interesting for a creature like me who always enjoyed civility.

"But I covet a companion to me."

In a premeditated mode, she turned to the side, put her hands on the balcony railing and looked away. Her long black hair began to fly back with the wind force that was coming against our bodies.

"I want to fall in love and be loved like my mother is loved by my father."

At that minute, she turned her gaze away from the landscape and looked at my image standing next to her. My eyes continued still cold, narrow and somewhat angry in the direction of her figure.

"If I continue here, I'll never get it."

I just ended up shaking my head.

"That's foolishness!"

"Foolishness ?"

My voice lost the volume control and it elevated along with my anger.

"Yes, you cannot go to the planet Earth just to try to fall in love with someone and mainly with humans!"