Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19:

Rae managed to stop crying after a few minutes. She got up off the floor and went straight into her room.

She put Zeus on the bed and just laid down as she plugged her phone in to charge.

As soon as she put the phone down, her phone started to play, "Out of My Limit" by 5 Seconds of Summer.

She loved this band and their music was really heartbreaking, but amazing in so many ways. Their voices in each song

She didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.
She sniffed before answer the phone.

Rae: "Hello?"

Justin: "Rae, what's wrong? I felt your sadness all the way from here, what happened?"

Justin's voice seemed to calm her down and almost forget what happened.

Rae: "I'm fine-"

Justin: "Don't tell me your fine, when I can emotionally feel everything you're feeling, right now."

She stayed quiet for a moment and he sighed.

Justin: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped like that. What's going on? What happened to make you feel this bad?"

She hesitated before actually telling him.

Rae: "Ummm.. Promise me you won't get mad at me? Well, honestly I don't think you should get mad at me becauseitwasnotmyfaultandIdidnt-"

Justin: "Rambling, you're rambling again. Rae what is it?"

Rae: "A friend of mine.. He came over and-and-"

Justin: "Don't tell me you had sex with him.."

The pain in his voice killed me.

Rae: "No, no! I didn't have sex with him, I promise you that. He uhh.. He did kiss me.. Though. I didn't want him too, I told him not to do it, twice actually. But he did it and I just- I tried pulling away but his grip was so tight and I couldn't get away and-"

She felt the tears start to fall down her eyes again. She even had the lump feeling in her throat, that she hated having when she cried.

He stayed quiet for a moment.

Rae: "Justin please don't hate me, it wasn't my fault! I tried to move away but-"

Justin: "I'm coming over." Was all he said before he hung up the phone.

In a matter of minutes, he was already right in front of Rae. She jumped in bed and gasped, "Justin," she said breathlessly, "but how-wha-"

"Where does he live?" He asked with no emotion.

She looked at him confused, "what are you talking about?"

"Don't make me look through your mind, Rae!" He yelled out, moving closer to her.

She flinched at the sound of his harsh tone. Zeus whimpered and came over to Rae, hiding his head in her chest.

Her voice broke, "Just-Justin, why-what are you talking ab-about? Where does who live?"

"That guy!" He yelled out in frustration, "The guy that came over. Where does he live, Rae!"

"Why? What are you going to do?" She asked hurt.

"Just tell me where the fuck he lives!" He yelled out again.

She flinched again. When Rae didn't answer, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He sat at the edge of her bed, put a cold hand on her leg, and looked into her eyes.