Chapter Eight

Chapter 8:

Once they got to school, he held Rae's hand, and walked over to his friends.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? They all hate me." She asked, feeling very self conscience. She felt so many stares in their direction, that made her even more nervous than she was getting.

Seriously people, it is not like you see a fucking dinosaur destroying the town.

"I'm positive. They don't hate you, they just never cared much about meeting you. Once they get to know you, they'll love you." He said smiling.

"What about Nina-"

"Fuck those bitches. I'm here with you, nothing's gonna happen, I promise."

She nodded.

He let go of he hand and greeted his friends with their cool little handshake that She always found to be really silly and dorky.

Rae stood behind him, trying to be invisible, which of course didn't happen.

"Aye James, who's the chick behind you?" One of them asked.

She was the only short one there, so she stood out the most out of all of them, despite her height.

James put his arm around her and smiled, "Josh, Carson, Chris, this is Rae. Rae, this is Josh, Carson and Chris." He pointed to each of the boys.

Rae knew their names already, but didn't want him to know that.

"It's nice to meet you guys." She said a bit shy.

"Yo, why does this chick look familiar?" Chris asked looking at me closely.

They all starred at her, trying to figure out if they actually knew her or not.

"Guys, it's that emo girl Nina always bullies!" Josh said.

He turned to James and laughed, "bro, why are you hanging out this this emo girl? Nina's gonna whoop your ass!"

James tightened his grip on Rae, "she is not an emo girl. She is a normal teenager, like all of us."

"Bro, but we don't cut ourselves, she does. That's not normal at all." Josh said.

Rae knew this was not a good idea. She knew none of them would understand..

Why did I let him bring me to them? God, I'm so stupid..

Rae looked at James and sternly said, "I'm leaving okay? I'm not dealing with their shit right now. I'll see you around, I guess."

As Rae started walking away, she heard the bitch's voice..

Oh, hell no. I am so not in the mood for this shit..

"Yo! Emo girl, what the hell do you think you're doing here?"

"Yeah, this is the popular section-"

"you don't belong here!" Nina said, with her clones backing her up.

"I was just leaving and I don't have fucking time for you and your wannabes here to be bitching at me for something completely pointless." Rae said glaring at them.

"Why did you even come over? No one likes you here!" Lydia said, glaring at Rae.

Rae was so done with her. Out of all three of them, she was the most annoying. It was just her little squeaky voice and everything about her just-