Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter 25:

Rae got her mom to wear a beautiful dress that reached just below her knees. It was a simple, yet elegant black dress. Her figure was shown perfectly and her hair was in perfect curls.

Without make up she looked beautiful, but with just a bit of mascara, her eyes pop out so much.

"Mom," Rae said smiling, "you look beautiful!"

She flushed and twirled, "you think so?"

"Yes!" Rae said laughing.

As her mom looked completely elegant, Rae decided to go with something more simple. Dark blue skinny jeans, red v-neck shirt, and black converse. In her hair, she twisted two little strands that were tied together by a red and black bow.

"Are you sure you want to wear that? Don't you want to look a little more fancy?" Her mom asked, in a half judgmentally tone.

Rae smiled, shaking her head, "I'm fine like this mom. I want you to look even more beautiful than you regularly do. You'll understand why when we meet Anthony." She said with a wink.

Her mom shrugged, putting on her red pumps.

When they walked down the stairs, her mom flushed as Justin grabbed her hand in his, helping her down the last few steps.

"If I may say so myself, you look extremely beautiful, Mrs. Carson. I'm sure you'll have many suitors coming your way once we step inside my home." He said after missing her hand.

Her mom giggled and looked at Justin. "Oh Justin, aren't you sweet. Thank you."

He walked back to Rae's side and held her waist. The action was so simple, but it managed to make her heartbeat increase and her breathing became uneven.

She heard him whisper in her ear, "calm down, love. I'm just holding your waist."

He pressed her closer to his side and she held in a small gasp.

She could see from the corner of her eyes, this he was smirking at her reaction.

"Are you all ready to go?" Justin asked looking at all of them.

"We are." Her mom said.

"Good, now hold onto each other's hands, and don't let go under any circumstances, agreed?" He looked at everyone, making her they understood.

Everyone turned their attention to the barking noise Zeus made.

"Oh, Zeus! How could I have forgotten about you?" Rae called out as she opened her arms and caught Zeus, as he jumped.

Rae kissed the top of his head, then looked at her mom as she said, "Just hold on to my arm tightly."

She nodded, "I don't know why we're doing this but okay." She turned to Liam, "hold on tightly."

He nodded. Justin looked at them once more and asked, "ready?

Her mom grabbed Liam's hand tightly, grabbed Rae's arm tightly again, and looked over at Justin.

"We're ready." Liam said, excitedly.

Once again, Rae felt her whole body stretch out, and she could hear her mom screaming for her life and Liam laughing the whole time.

Only seconds later, they landed back in the castle.

"Oh my god, what just happened?" Her mom asked, looking like she was going to pass out.

"Here, you should all drink this, it will help." Anthony said as he handed Rae's mom a glass.

"It's wine, but I can assure you, it is not going to get you nor your son drunk. It just helps with the effect of teleportation." He said with a smile.