Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: soo this chapter is going to have some Vampire Diaries stuff and a couple things I got from Wikipedia okay? Just thought I should inform you x(:

~~~~

Chapter 23:

Rae's phone vibrated a couple minutes after having that horrible nightmare. She looked at the phone and half smiled as she saw Justin's name come up.

Justin: Babe, are you okay?

Her heart beat increased.

Even through text messages, he manages to have that effect on me. What the fuck, she thought.

Rae: I'm good, I just had a bad dream.

Justin: Are you sure you're okay?

She could feel his worry from here, like literally feel his worry. It was like basically being in his place.

Rae: Yeah I'm sure. I'll be okay x don't worry about me, alright? I love you x

She knew that he certainly didn't buy her reassurance, but thankfully, he pushed it aside.

Justin: Okay, if you say so. I love you, see you soon x

This was weird, really weird. How am I able to feel exactly what he feels, and out of no where too? This is insane... She thought to herself.

She pondered on finding out more about vampires, since she was dating one, and if she continued to date Justin, and possibly be confronted by some, she had to at least be more educated than she already was.

"Now," she spoke out loud, "how am I going to do that? Most of the books I've read on vampires, mostly included them being sparkly and having tattoos marked all over their body's whenever they get through some hard times, and even them being blood thirsty monsters.."

She continued on by stating, "Justin wasn't like that. He didn't sparkle, he didn't have blue tattoos, or red ones, and he didn't seem like a blood thirsty monster.."

As she was tapping her lips with her finger and thinking, Zeus lightly barked at her, making her turn her attention over to him.

She looked closely at him and narrowed her eyes, as she saw a folded piece of paper hanging from his mouth.

He barked again, startling her a little.

"Okay, damn. Don't be so pushy!" She said giggling at him.

Rae took the paper out of his mouth, struggling a little, since Zeus thought they were going to play tug-a-war.

"Zeus! No, it's going to rip!" She half yelled.

He let go of the paper and just stared at her, panting. Rae shook her head and rubbed his head.

Alright, what is this paper? She thought before reading it.

She unfolded it and saw Justin's number, along with Anthony's number.

Anthony.. Anthony, now why did that name sound so damn familiar?

It was like a little light bulb appeared at the top of her head. Anthony was Justin's biological father.

"I'll go talk to Anthony about all of this, surely he'll help me out here.." She told Zeus.

She grabbed her cell phone and dialed his number. As the phone rang, she instantly felt nervous.

Well shit..