Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter 36:

"Do you want to go back home, or explore around the city?" Justin asked.

It was about 4 pm. It was still early enough to go to the beach, which Rae really wanted to do.

"I was actually wondering, if we could go to the beach?"

Justin smiled, "I knew it."

She shook her head, "of course you did."

"Well, it is still pretty early, we will drop you off at Long Beach and I'll have someone bring you a car later sounds good?" Scooter asked.

"Sounds good, thanks." Rae smiled.

It didn't take long before they got to the beach, there wasn't many people where they were, so it was nice to kinda just be alone with him.

"Here, I'll hold your heels for you."

Rae giggled and handed them to him.

"Well aren't you a gentlemen." She laughed.

He shook his head, "yeah, I don't want my lady to feel like I don't care about her shoes."

"Pumps." She corrected him.

"I don't care."

Rae giggled and intertwined their fingers as they walked along the water.

"I love you." She whispered as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"And I love you, my beauty."

Rae smiled and they just walked in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice, comfortable, loving silence.

"Oh my god, Justin?!"

"Oh shit, Hayley! It is him!"

"Justin!"

They turned around and smiled at the two girls walking towards them.

"Oh my god, Justin.. it's really-you're really right here.."

"Hayley, oh my god.."

Justin and Rae looked at each other and smiled big.

Rae let of him and asked the girls, "Would you guys like me to take a picture for you two?"

They looked at her and smiled, "yeah, that would be great, thank you!"

They both gave her their phones and stood really close to Justin.

She took a group photo of them, then individuals, so each of them could have one with him.

"Can we take a selfie with you, Rae?" They asked.

She looked at them surprised, but nodded.

"of course."

Rae stood by one of the girls as she held her phone up. They both cheesed and then took a silly picture. She did the same with the other girl.

They freaked out, but she could see they were holding back most of their excitement.

"Rae, can we ask you something?" One of them said.

She smiled, "of course."

"Are you or were you a Belieber before you met Justin?"

Sh me nodded, "I was, still am. Nothings really changed. Well except for having Justin in my life, I still Fangirl a little bit over him to be honest.."

Justin and the girls laughed and Rae just smiled, while she blushed.

"You seem sweet and Justin seems genuinely happy with you. I like you better than when he was with Selena.."