Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter 29:

"Justin! Wait, Justin!" She called out as she ran after him, holding on to the towel, tightly.

As he opened the front door, she quickly slammed it shut, and stood in front of it, blocking his way.

"No, don't go. Please let me explain!" She cried out.

"Explain what?!" He yelled, pure anger in his eyes, "are you going to explain to me the details of how you cheated on me? How you probably have so much more feelings for this guy you were with? Dammit Rae, how many guys have you done this with? How many guys have you told this sob story to make them feel bad for you, and actually fall in love with you?God, I didn't expect this from you.. I was in LA thinking about you, worrying about you being alone, and you fucking cheat on me? Seriously?"

She felt hot tears fall from her eyes, "sob story? You actually think I would use that to get guys? I can't even get one to look in my direction!"

"You sure got that fucker to look your way and possibly fuck you!" He yelled out.

"Justin," she said breathlessly.

She shook her head and put her arm on his, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I thought about you, I didn't want to cheat on you! I love you so much, you are the love of my life! I couldn't control myself, he looked at me and told to kiss him and I just couldn't stop myself! I had no control over my actions! I didn't have sex with him, okay? I'm sorry, I-I love you so much, please don't leave me.."

He stayed quiet, looking away from her, "who the fuck is he, Raelene?"

"Hi-his name is Jai Rivers. He just moved here and-and he lives alone. Both his parents are dead and he's a rich kid.." She said in a rush.

He shook his head, "oh I'm sorry, am I not rich enough for you?" He asked sarcastically.

"Justin-"

"where does he live?" He asked interrupting her.

She narrowed my eyes, "why? What are you going to do?"

He sighed, "Raelene, where. Does. He. Live?" He asked through his teeth.

He looked into her eyes and she noticed that all emotions were gone from his face.

"I-I don't-"

"Tell me where the fuck he lives Rae!" He yelled out, interrupting her.

She flinched at the sound of his voice and trembled as she turned away from him.

"I'm not going to apologize for scaring you this time. I'm fucking pissed off. Just tell me where he lives and I'll leave." He said harshly.

She turned back to him and barely whispered Jai's address.

He moved her out of the way, not hurting her, and slammed the door shut.

Rae just stood there, sobbing.

He-he just walked out on her, he didn't even say anything, he just... Left..

What did you fucking expect him to do? Forgive you right there and tell you he still loves you? Are you serious? Did you not see all the pain he had in his eyes? You hurt him more than anyone has! I can't believe you. What has happened to you, Rae? You've changed, and not for the better. I'm so disappointed in you right now. You should feel ashamed. You honestly don't deserve to have Justin, if you're going to cheat on him with every attractive guy that comes your way. Isn't he the love of your life? Your idol? Your reason to smile? Obviously not, if you've been treating him unfairly..