Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11:

Rae drove home thinking about China Camp and how much fun she had with James in a short amount of time.

Out of nowhere, she started to feel horrible, because she was having fun, while her best friend was dead.

But laughing and joking around with him, felt right..

Did that make it all the more wrong?

In the distance, she saw a dark figure standing in the middle of the road. As she slowed down and got closer, it quickly disappeared.

She narrowed my eyes, "what the-"

She jumped at the sound of the car door opening. She quickly looked to her left extremely scared.

The figure that was in the middle of the road was now standing right in front of her.

Rae wanted to scream her lungs out, but she was paralyzed with fear.

"Scream and I swear I will kill you right here, right now." It's low raspy voice sent chills all throughout her body.

She kept my eyes on the figure, not moving.

Is this the end of my life?

The figure stepped back and turned it's back on her.

"Follow me. Don't even think about running away, I'll catch you in a heart beat and possibly kill you."

It started walking away. Processing what it said, she slowly got out of her car, and looked around.

Everybody's house looked abandoned, in fact, the whole neighborhood looked like no human being was ever here.

"Wha-why does the neighborhood look so abandoned?"

She got no answer, she just kept following the figure into this little meadow.

Oh, fuck. He's gonna kill her here so no one would here her screams..

"I'm not going to kill you just yet, well not really kill you actually."

"What's that supposed to mean..? You were threatening me back there! You said you'd kill me if I ran away or-"

"You'll find out soon, so please shut up. I had to say that so you'd come with me without making a big deal." He said flatly.

Whatever this thing was, stopped walking and just stood in the middle of the beautiful meadow. It took off its coat to reveal itself.

Rae's eyes widened as she stared at him. She couldn't believe he was actually here in front of her face, only a few feet away.

This must be a fucking dream! He can't be here.. This is all wrong.. This is fake! Someone is playing an awful trick on her.. Why would he want her to come here? Why was he all mysterious and dark? Why the fuck did he threaten her before?

My idol..

My idol is standing before me..

How is this even possible?

He turned to face Rae and smiled.

"This-this can't be real.." She managed to say.

He knelt down in front of her and looked up, "I have finally found the girl destined to be mine. I'm ready for you to see her."

She looked at him confused.