Chapter Fifty-Seven

Chapter 57:

Lana walked over to Rae while she sobbed and thrashed against the chains she put her in.

"Oh, Rae. I'm so sorry your mama died, and right in front of your eyes, by your boyfriend. You must feel terrible." She said with a fake sympathetic look.

Rae glared up at her and yelled out, "get away from me! I will fucking kill you, you witch!"

She looked down at her and an evil smile spread across her face, "I'd like to see you try." She said with a laugh.

Lana walked away and stood in front of Liam.

Her eyes widened and she instantly screamed at her to get away from Liam.

Lana ignored her and walked around Liam's unconscious body.

"Hmm.. It seems like he only has minutes left. I guess I can wait till he completely dies on his own, what do you think, Pain?" She asked.

Pain nodded and said, "whatever you please, my Queen."

"Great, I'll do that then." She turned to Justin and smiled, "guess I won't need you this time."

Justin snarled and thrashed against the vervain chains, but they were strong enough to hold him down.

"I'm so sorry, Rae." Justin said as he looked over at her. She saw complete guilt in his eyes and she knew she couldn't hold this against him.

He is a vampire and Vampires need blood to survive, whether they're the original vampire or not.

Rae half smiled and nodded.

"Please forgive me, love." He said with tears in his eyes.

She looked down as tears slide from her eyes. It took her a while to look back up at him and nodded, "I do forgive you." She managed to choke out.

"Awe, how cute!" Lana said, "he kills your mother and you still manage to forgive him! Wow, you two, you are relationship goals. Don't you think, Pain?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Wonderful!" She said cheery.

She was starting to annoy Rae much more than before. She blamed her for her mother's death. Rae blamed her for everything, every single thing...

Rae took a deep breath and before she could call Jai and Dylan, Lana walked over to her, with a smile on her face, "sucks that you didn't come in with back up, doesn't it little human?"

Rae glared at her and said, "actually, I did."

Before she could say anything to Rae, She screamed out, "NOW!" Signaling to Jai and Dylan to come down and fight.

She should have called them sooner. Maybe if she had, her mother would be alive, or as much alive as she was before.

It's her fault her mother is dead..

I'm so sorry, mom.. She mentally said before Lana hit her so hard, that she fell unconscious.