Chapter Fifty-Five

Chapter 55:

"There's a tunnel down there," Dylan said as he looked at the half gone trail at the bottom of the Headlands.

"It's not that deep in there, either. We'll get there fast, but we need a plan." Jai said.

"Why don't we just go in there and kill her?" She asked sternly.

Jai rolled his eyes, "yeah, great plan, Rae. March is down there on a suicidal plan, instead of coming up with something that will probably not get is killed. Think a little." Jai said annoyed.

Rae glared at him, "then what the hell should we do, Jaiden."

He flinched at the sound of his full name, but he just looked away from her and muttered, "let me think."

"There's one one way in and one way out. Whatever plan we come up with, will fail right when we go in." Dylan said looking down at the tunnel entrance.

Rae groaned and rubbed her hands through her hair.

Dylan sighed and looked back at her. He walked towards her and pulled her into his arms.

"We'll find away to get there. We'll save your family and Justin, I know we will.."

Rae heard a hint of doubt in Dylan's voice, but she let that slide. She had to believe that they would be able to save them all, and drag that witch down to hell, where she belongs.

* Justin's Point of View*

Justin failed.

That battle with his shadow self was over, before it even started. He believed that he could defeat his darker self, but he was wrong. He was weak compared to him. Weak and Pathetic. He let himself become a rag doll in his hands.

He failed.

Now, here he is, chained to a chair with vervain all over it. He was close to Rae's mother and her brother, who were both oozing blood.

They're trying to torture me with the smell of their sweet, delicious blood..

Justin tried to concentrate on other things, besides the smell of blood, but he was just so close to them, close enough to take a bi..

No! His subconscious quickly yelled, Don't even think about that! That is your girlfriends family!

Was she even his girlfriend still? He can still feel himself dying slowly again..

Justin internally sighed, and put all his energy into finding Rae's emotions. For a while, he felt nothing, and saw nothing. Right when he was going to give up, she felt panic and frustration, emotions that definitely weren't his.

Then he saw the Golden Gate Bridge. She is near! She has found him, found them!

For a split second, he felt joyous, and almost forgot that he was chained up and thirsty.

He calmed down his emotions and turned back to the helpless victim, just so Lana and her henchman won't suspect anything.

He heard small footsteps approached and instantly knew who's footsteps belonged to.

His heart dropped when he saw Lana's henchmen ran out of the tunnels and grabbed Rae roughly, while she squirmed and screamed for him to let her go.

For a moment, Rae and Justin made eye contact. She had changed since he last saw her. Her eyes were grim and her body looked stronger. But she was broken, despite her appearance.

"Oh, good! You must be Rae!" Lana said smiling.

"Wow, I actually didn't think you would be dumb enough to come alone. Guess I was wrong." She said shrugging. Then she turned to Justin and gave him a disappointing look, "you really know how to pick the dumb ones, Justin. Too bad!" She turned back to Rae and smiled, "I'm surprised you haven't forgotten about Justin. He was gone for so long, you must really want to keep him."

Rae just glared at her, but didn't say anything.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Lana said disappointed.

Again, Rae just glared at her.

"Pity." She said shrugging again. "Pain, tie her up and set her across from the vampire!" Lana demanded.

Justin watched as Pain dragged Rae to a small pole across from him. He tied her up tightly and left her there. She stared at Justin, the whole time and he stared back at her.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. He kept staring at her, wondering what she was doing.

His eye widened for a split second as he heard her voice in his head say, Justin, I found you.

He looked over at Lana, but she was preoccupid with a spell. He looked back at Rae and mentally replied to her, how are you able to speak in my mind?

You see me for the first time in month and that's all you have to say to me?

Justin mentaly laughed and said, I'm sorry, my love. It is very great to see your face again. How did you find me?

That doesn't matter. I'm here now. I love you, Justin.

Justin smiled and whispered, "I love you more, Rae."