Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28:

"Here we are."

"This is your house?" Rae asked, extremely shocked.

All of the awkwardness about being alone with him was left in the car. She was just so mesmerized by how big his house was.

He nodded.

"Are you sure this isn't some five star hotel? Because it's fucking huge.." She said as she looked at it more carefully.

He laughed and started walking to his front door while pulling out his keys.

"You would be thinking about hotels, right now, wouldn't you?" He opened the door to his house and looked back at her, smirking.

Stop fucking smirking you sexy idiot..

"What does that mean?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

He laughed and said, "nothing, after you." He motioned her to walk in.

Before she did, she stared at him, trying to figure out his next move.

Rae walked into his house and stared at the inside, everything was so fancy, ancient, and expensive looking. The walls of the house was a creamy beige, the curtains and couch were an eggshell white. Some of the vases he had were blood red with a shiny gold. The carpet was a lighter beige, she was so scared to even walking on it, because she felt like if she did, it will be ruined.

"It's so beautiful." She said, mesmerized, again.

"I'm glad you like it." He said, walking behind her. She could feel his cool breath on her neck, "c'mon, follow me. I'll give you a tour." He whispered.

She had goosebumps all over her body. He chuckled and walked in front of her.

"Are you coming?" He asked looking back.

She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself and nodded as walked behind him. He showed her all the bedrooms, game rooms, the pool area, along with a beautiful garden.

The garden wasn't as beautiful as Justin's garden, but it was still beautiful. Plus, his house couldn't compare to Justin's. Although it was incredible.

"This is my favorite place to be in out of all my house." Jai said as he put an arm around her shoulder.

Her body tensed up under his arm.

"Don't be so nervous," he chuckled, "I'm not going to do anything. Not unless you want me to do something."

He turned to face her, and she saw how cheeky and cute his smile was now.

"Wha-what makes you think that I-I would want you to.. To uhh.. To do something to... Me?" She asked nervously.

He chuckled again and moved his arm away from her.

"I can feel it and see it in your eyes. I know how I make you feel, I make you nervous. You're attracted to me." He said all smug.

Rae was about to protest, but he just laughed and walked into the house, "don't even deny it."

She followed him back into the house and sat down on his couch as he walked into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked.

"Um.. Orange juice or water is good with me, thank you." She called back.

He came back with wine glasses. One with orange juice, the other with a red liquid. He handed her the orange juice and sat down on the couch with her.