Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter 37:

They got home around 10 pm. As they walked through the door, Rae looked at Justin and smiled.

"I actually had fun tonight. Thank you."

She kissed his cheek and walked straight to the room. As She finished changing into some sweats as a t-shirt, Justin came in and smiled half heartedly.

"Um... Babe?"

"Yeah?"

He walked over to Rae and gave her multiple kisses on the lips, "you know I love you so much, right?"

He kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her hand.

She giggled, "yes, I do know that. I hope you know I love you so much as well?"

He smiled and kissed her lips once again.

"I have to go to this—party right now. Well, this club actually. I have to leave you here with your brother." He said slowly.

She bit her lip and looked down, "oh."

He groaned and rested his head on her shoulder, "don't bite your lip babe.." He whispered in her ear.

She felt her body tense up as his ran his hand down her back and kissed her neck.

He looked her in the eyes and smiled, "I'll be home soon, okay?"

Rae nodded, walked over to the bed, and pulled the blankets over herself.

"Goodnight." She whispered and curled up.

Rae heard him sigh, "goodnight, Raelene. I love you."

Since she didn't say it back, he sighed again and closed the door.

Here comes all her insecure thoughts..

Rae knew that she shouldn't be insecure AT ALL, because Justin chose her, but it's kinda hard not to feel that way. He's going to be surrounded by all these pretty, models, or model like woman the whole time and they're probably going to be all over him and-

Nope, nope, nope, Her subconscious said, You will not start to think negatively. He chose YOU out of millions of girls all around the world. YOU were the one he has been looking for all his life. Don't think for once that he'll ever leave you, because you know he won't. The boy loves you more than he loves anything. Of course, his beliebers come first, but you're up there with them, because you are one. You can trust him, even if you can't trust the girls around him, he will always be faithful. He's yours and you're his. You were destined to be together. Nothing can completely tear you apart..

As soon as her subconscious stopped talking, she heard something fall on the floor, making a shattering sound, followed by grunts of struggle. Then she heard Liam's voice.

"Hey what are you- hey! Let me go!" He yelled out.

"Shut the fuck up! Now where is your sister?!" A groggy voice called out.

What the hell? What is going on?

"What do you want with my sister?" Liam asked.

There was a silence. She heard someone being slapped multiple times.

Rae quickly opened the door and ran down the stairs to see what was happening.

There was a girl there that she quickly recognized..

"Aren't you the new secretary of the school? What the hell are you doing here and why the fuck are you hurting my brother?!" Rae asked yelling out.

She turned to look at her and smiled.

"I knew you would show yourself if your brother was getting hurt." The woman said smirking.

"Get away from him!" Rae yelled out.

She smiled again and grabbed Liam by his throat with one hand, lifting him off the floor.

Rae's eyes widened and without thinking, she ran to attack the woman, yelling, "Put him down! you're killing him!"

Before Rae could reach her, the woman grabbed her by the neck, as well, and started to set him down on the ground.

Rae looked at Liam's tear stained cheeks and looked back at the woman.

"Wh-what do you want?" She managed to choke out.

"Well, let's just put it this way. If you come with me, willingly, I will stop hurting your brother. If you struggle, I will kill him. Is that enough for ya?" She asked calmly.

Rae held in the tears that were ready to fall from her eyes, then said, "Fine, I-I'll go with you, just don't.. Dont hurt him anymore, please. He's only a child.."

She smiled and tossed Liam on the couch. She let go of Rae's neck and held onto her arm.

"Great, glad we can compromise!"

"Rae, no! Don't let her take you, fight her off, call Justin!" Liam cried out.

Rae gave him a half heartedly smile and mouthed, it's going to be okay..

She threw Rse over her shoulder and walked out of the front door.

"Why are you doing this?" Rae barely whispered.

"Don't talk unless you are spoken to." Was all the woman said.

Rae closed her eyes and thought about Justin hard enough, so maybe he could sense something was wrong with her and come back to the house.

The woman put Rae down and tied her hands and legs together, quickly, and pushed her into the backseat of a car.

Rae groaned as she adjusted herself, so she would be a little more comfortable.

The woman stepped on the gas peddle and was talking on the phone, too fast for Rae to understand anything she was saying.

Rae closed her eyes and let all the fear run through her body.

Justin.. Please come help me, I'm so scared..

"Hope you enjoy cherry flavor and if not, that would be just too damn bad." The woman said after a while.

Rae narrowed her eyes as she threw some type of ball at her. The ball bounced off her stomach and landed on the ground. Rae looked at it, completely confused, until smoke started to come out of it.

"No, what the hell!" She yelled out.

"Oh shut up, and enjoy the damn cherry smoke."

The smoke was thick, pink, and surrounded the whole car. After a few moments of inhaling the smoke, Rae started to feel very drowsy.

"Don't.. Dont... Justin..." Was the last thing she managed to say.