Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34:

Rae felt little kisses trailing down her cheek, to her neck. She moaned softly and opened her eyes slowly.

"Justin.." She groaned.

He looked at her smiling, "good morning, love. Did you like how I woke you up?"

She closed her eyes again and turned her head away from him, "yes, but no."

"No?"

"Yes."

He laughed, "lazy butt. C'mon babe, you have to get up. I hired a make up and hair stylist for you today."

She looked at him confused, "why?"

"Don't you remember? The interview?"

She closed her eyes again and groaned, "I completely forgot about that..."

"You'll do great, babe. Everything will be fine." He said as he kissed her lips, softly.

"Kristy is here, by the way. Just letting you know, so you'll get up." He said as he got off the bed.

Rae sighed as she sat up, and started pouting, "can't we just stay here all day?" She asked.

He was about to leave, but he turned around to look at her, and shook his head smiling.

"C'mon babe, get up."

"Fiiinnneee.." She whined.

He chuckled, then left.

She sat in bed for a couple more minutes, before getting up to the bathroom.

She noticed that her suitcase and backpack were all unpacked, and all of her make up were neatly placed in the bathroom.

She grabbed her tooth brush and started to brush her teeth.

As soon as she finished, she brushed through her hair and took off all the make she had on from last night.

When she was finished, she heard a little knock on the door, along with a soft voice calling out, "Mrs. Rae, may I come in?"

Rae walked towards the door to open it, smiling at the young looking artist.

"Hi, I'm Rae." She said awkwardly.

"I know, I'm Kristy." She said smiling.

"Would you like some help?" Rae asked as she saw the heavy looking bags Kristy was caring.

She nodded, "thank you."

She helped her carry in the bags and helped her set up.

"it's no problem at all." Rae said smiling.

Rae sat in a chair and Kristy examined her, "I think a natural look is best for you, you look so beautiful without makeup."

Rae giggled, "thank you."

"I'll just have your eyes stick out a little more."

Rae nodded.

She turned Rae away from the mirror. Kristy looked so young, like her age, young. How did she manage to get a job like this? She must be really skilled..

It took about an hour to finish Rae's make up, she looked at her and smiled really big,

"wow." Was all she said.

"Do I look nice?" Rae asked.

"You look more beautiful than you already were."

"Can I see?"