Chapter Sixty

Chapter Sixty:

"That's impossible," Dylan said narrowing his eyes, "how can apart of your sister be stuck in a 15 year olds body? Your sister died around 11, didn't she?"

"We are the impossible, mutt!" Jai yelled out, "we shouldn't exist, but we do. It is possible for this to happen! Don't forget, all supernatural things, exist."

Dylan crossed his arms over his chest and leaned over to look at the girl behind them.

"Your sister-trapped-in-a-different-body is gone." He said as he looked back at Jai.

"What?" Jai asked as he turned around, "She's gone.. Where could she have-"

Dylan and Jai turned toward the cave as they heard Rae call out, "NOW" signaling that it was time for them to help fight.

"No time to look for the girl, we have to go!" Dylan yelled before transforming.

As his human shape began to disappear, Jai looked one last time for the girl, then groaned and run towards the cave, behind Dylan.

When they got to the entrance, Dylan immediately attacked Pain, who was caught off guard. Jai went straight to Rae and freed her. She was still a little weak, so he held her up a little, while Lana glared at them.

"You stupid vampire! What made you think that you and that dog were strong enough to defeat us?!" She yelled as she lifted her hands up into the air.

Jai heard her chanting something, while he walked Rae over to Justin.

"Free him. I'll deal with the bitch." He growled out.

Lana smiled in their direction as Jai yelled out, "you will pay for what you did to my family!"

She put her hands down and took a deep breath, "bring it on, blood sucker."

He hissed at her and ran in her direction, dodging all of her attacks.

He knew she wasn't trying as hard, but when He got close enough to her, she smiled big and started chocking him. She lifted Jai up in the air, without touching him, and laughed.

He noticed that Dylan was losing his fight with that creature and Justin was barely holding on.

"Well, well, well. Looks like your little plan has failed, hasn't it? How sad." Lana said with fake disappointment.

"You're done, Lana." Jai heard Rae say from behind him.

Lana narrowed her eyes and looked over to Rae and just laughed. "Please, don't humor me. You're a stupid, weak human! What makes you think you can defeat me?"

Using her free hand, she lifted it up and grabbed Rae in the same hold she had Jai in.

I am a vampire, so I can go through being chocked all the time. While Rae is a human, who could die in minutes of she was held there for too long.

He heard Rae struggling to hold on, which only made me what to kill Lana even more.

Rae's heart was slowly starting to slow down and Jai knew her time was limited..

Lana laughed and shook her head, "looks like they'll be another less person to deal with. This is going to be great."

Jai looked passed Lana and saw Justin behind her. A small smile spread across his face when he saw Justin, then he turned his attention back to Rae, who was looking paler and paler each second.

"I don't think so." He heard Justin say from behind Lana.

Lana gasped, but kept her hold on us, making it tighter.