Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter 22:

Waking up to sweet sounds of little birds chirping all around, and the soothing sounds of a waterfall is actually really amazing. It made Rae feel like nothing could go wrong.

She yawned and stretched out her arms and legs.

Well this is a bit strange.. She thought, My bed feels completely different, like soft grass? What?

Rae eyes slowly fluttered open, before actually waking up. She looked up at the clear night sky, narrowing her eyes.

Clear night sky? What the fuck? She thought as she sat up.

She looked around and noticed there was a beautiful waterfall only a couple feet away.

It didn't look like any waterfall she'd seen before. This one was glowing, literally glowing. It looked more beautiful than it already was.

The way the moon reflected off of the waterfall was incredible, it was completely mesmerizing. In fact, this whole place looked and felt magical. There were a bunch of trees circling around the waterfall, leaving a small grass area big enough for some animals to just run around it.

Rae smiled at the sight of this view. She seriously felt so happy here. Nothing could ruin this moment for her. It was just way too perfect.

She got up and looked down at herself smiling even bigger, "this is amazing!"

She heard her voice echoing all around.

Rae was wearing a beautiful white, flowy dress. It was neither too loose nor too tight. It was a perfect fit.

It showed off her nice figure really well. The part of the dress, where her chest was, was filled with diamonds. She wasn't sure if they were real or not, but that didn't matter at all. It made this plain dress even more beautiful. The length of the dress was just above her knees.

Her hair was in perfect curls and the flats she was wearing, were so soft and white, just like the dress.

Rae giggled and just twirled around, closing her eyes, letting all the noises around her fill her up.

She ran all around the place, jumping into the water right afterwards. She stayed in the water for a while, admiring the night sky above.

"Everything is so beautiful here.. I never ever want to leave.." Her voice echoed and she laughed as just swam around.

In the distance, Rae saw a figure, wearing the same dress as she was. She swam to the edge and got out.

Rae looked down at myself and noticed that she wasn't soaking wet.

She looked back up and Livi was now standing in front of her, smiling.

She gasped and took a step back, "Li-Livi?" She asked in shock.

"Hi, Rae." Livi said giggling.

The tears in Rae's eyes quickly fell down her face.

"Livi!" She cried out.