Chapter 9: New Home

~A Year Later~

Today is a very exciting day, I've finally got a job with Annie where she works and now I'm earning A LOT of money and thanks too that Peeta and I were able too move out of his apartment and move into our own home, well a house in an actual neighbourhood and its a house that we built and now in September we get too move in and the kids are excited too have their own rooms.

We walk up to our house door which has a ribbon saying 'Welcome To Your New Home', I turn the door knob and open the door, it's exactly what we designed, enough room for all of us and a beautiful yet simple kitchen and other things like a lounge, store room, basement ect.

The kids explore their new rooms as Peeta and I both go around and look at all the interior hand in hand, it's all so beautiful, much better than the house I lived in with Gale, it was all small and disgusting whereas this house now is a good size and clean and is great for a family.

*
*
*

"Peeta..." I sigh as he kisses down my neck, we've been making out since the kids were put to bed and now Peeta is wanting a little... Alone time

"Peeta. The kids are sleeping" I moan quietly and his hands travel down my waist

"Well then. I guess you better be extra quiet then" and I feel him smirk against my ear

"Are you challenging me?" I ask also smirking

"You bet. If you can be quiet through the whole thing then tomorrow night. When the kids are at your dads. I'll make you scream my name" he whispers it all in my ear my shirt already off

"Bet is own" I smirk kissing him. Now of course it is every hard too stay quiet in that situation, I just made sure he was kissing me before I moaned or screamed in his mouth which turned him on even more, making the bet go on for longer, I also do the usual scratching or digging my nails in his back but he doesn't mind cause he told me he thinks that it's hot when I do that... I know I know, we're inappropriate.

"Best... Sex... Ever" he pants after our fourth round

"Yeah... And now I have a feeling that we'll have the best sleep ever" I pant and soon were spooning and falling asleep.

Pretty short I know. I little bit of really low key smut.