Kei & Kou || [L] Boredom

a/n: inspiration from someone's fanart.

!!hints of lemon!!

You were laying your head upon Kei's thigh as you both were on upon the couch. A book rested in Kei's hand as his other arm was draped over you. You were playing on your phone as the male had his eyes glued to his book. Suddenly, Kou pops into the room, seeing you and Kei comfortable on the couch.

A pout forms on his lips as he walks over to the couch. The raven-haired male notices the blond and looks up from his book, raising a brow at Kou in question. The blond only smiles at him and gestures to him to lift his arm up, the one that was holding his book. Kei does so without saying a word and Kou lays up on the couch, his head resting on Kei's other thigh.

You move your head a little to watch the two, but your vision was upside down due to the way you were positioned. You giggle as you saw Kou laying on Kei's other thigh causing Kei's eye to twitch in annoyance.

"Where am I suppose to rest my book now? I can't read," he says and sighs.

"I dunno," Kou shrugs, smiling innocently.

Just then, the raven-haired male smirks and puts both arms down, smacking both you and Kou's faces at the same time. Kei's holding his book open now.

"I think this is good," he says proudly.

Kou groans at him and smacks his arm off making Kei move his arms back up and off both of your faces. You giggle again as Kou whines out loud that he was bored.

"Put on a movie, why don't you?" Kei offers, returning his eyes to the book in front of him.

Kou squints at him, but he responds,"I have a better idea."

He smiles deviously as he lays back down on the couch, this time on his stomach, his chin resting on Kei's thigh, though the raven-haired male seemed unphased by this.

"[F/N]~" he cooed at you.

You blink and put down your phone, switching your position to mock Kou's, now laying on your stomach as well. "Ne, Nakano-kun?," you look at him, resting your chin on Kei's thigh too. This time, the raven-haired male seemed to be phased by this, his eye twitches slightly, but tries to ignore it.

Suddenly, Kou reaches out to hold your chin between his thumb and index, guiding you to pull yourself closer as the blond male meets you halfway for a soft kiss. Kei puts his book behind him when you two go 'silent' only to be greeted by you and Kou making out on his lap.

The sitting male's face turns completely red and his eyes are wide with shock, but he quickly looks away with a pissed look. "You don't need to eat each other's face off on my lap, you know."

Kou smirks, but he continues to kiss you as you melt into it, he even bites at your bottom lip causing you to gasp and pull away.

"NAKANO, GO PUT ON A MOVIE," Kei demands, his face bright red.

Kou sits up and pouts. "But this is better than a movie," he smiles then he elbows Kei,"We can take turns if you want. Or even better, we can both do it at the same time with her."

Your eyes widen as you quickly sit up. Kei's eye twitches in annoyance.

"I'm gonna fucking drown you again, Nakano."

But deep down, he wouldn't mind doing that.