Kou || [A] Fears Pt. 2

a/n: can i just say me and this fic are the first search when you look up "nakano kou x reader" CAN I GET SOME APPLAUSE FOR THIS YES but no lie, we need more kou fics sobs

so here's a part two of the previous chapter, jajajaa.

under 400 words.

"God dammit!," Kou screams out in anger. "Why!? Why!? Y-You were an ajin!!"

Hot tears stream down his cheeks as he clenches his teeth, his jaw tightening. "You were an ajin too," he whispers quietly, his eyes never leaving your form.

You were laying lifelessly on the ground, five bullet wounds on your chest and stomach area with your dead eyes open and lifeless. Your eyes showed no form of emotion or life causing Kou to cry even harder as he slams his fist onto the ground. What he feared the most was to find himself in this exact moment; you were never to wake up.

"What the fuck won't you regenerate?!," he screams out as his tears now fall onto the tiled floor. Your blood was seeping out of your body still, staining the white tiled floor and painting it red.

"[F/N], stop joking!," he screams again, his throat rubbing raw from trying to force back his rapid tears and his own screaming voice.

His chest was heaving as you continued to lay there, showing no signs of healing or waking up. A hiccup leaves his lips as he breaks out into a loud, broken sob. He was facing his worst fear and he didn't know what to do, how to react.

"Nakano," a voice calls to him. Kei Nagai was standing behind the crying boy, looking at him with deadpan eyes. "Let your heart guide you and your body will crumble."

"Seriously, Nagai!?," Kou shouts causing Kei to flinch at his tone,"I-I can't, ok? I can't just leave her here! You can't just act like you're not afraid either! For fuck's sake, you knew she was an ajin like us, but now she suddenly isn't?? What if... We're next?"

Kou whispers the last part under his breath, but just enough for Kei to hear him. Kou still has his eyes fixated on his dead partner as he reaches a hand out to gently hold onto your cold one, gripping onto it. "I.. Wasn't even ready to let her go."

Eventually, your blood had stop seeping out of your cold body as Kou doesn't hesitate to gingerly pick up your body to hold it close to his.

He lost you for good.