Kei/Kai/Kou || [L] Headcanons 4

a/n: requested! i like this because i love maid dresses aahhh. they're so cute. this is more like a scenario than a headcanon whoops

!!LEMON WARNING!!

|| Scenario: A Master & His [Kitten] Maid ||

Kei Nagai:

Nagai would be the one to offer the idea. You'd blush and get confused as he brings it up, wondering if you'd play along. After all, Kei loves being the dominate one of the relationship, and for this, his role is totally the dominate one. A uniform of a maid's is tossed onto your lap as Kei demands you to wear that, but it's not the only thing he tosses over to you.

A little pink studded collar was tossed to you as well as a pair of cat ears for what seemed to be for feline cosplay. Your face couldn't help, but get heated up in the cheeks as Kei expects you in all of this tonight.

As tonight soon follows up, you're wearing everything that Kei had provided. The dress was like a regular maid uniform instead of a 'lingerie' type, though the dress was seemingly short on you. When you enter the bedroom, where Nagai was sitting upon the edge of the bed with a smug smirk, you shyly tug down on the dress in attempt to cover more rather than show less. Kei would compliment on how cute you look and ask you to come over; to sit between his legs specifically.

You did as you're told; sitting on your knees and legs between his legs as he examines your appearance. His thumb and index finger cup between your chin, forcing you to look up into his dark red eyes. A dark look of lust and want was written in them.

He'll chuckle as he changes his mind. "Strip me then get on my lap."

He pulls his hand away from you as you nod obediently, muttering a 'yes master' and getting up from your position to strip him bare of his clothes then shyly straddle his lap down to sit upon it. A groan escapes his lips as he feels you brush up against his crotch. Kei had specifically asked you not to wear any panties with the costume, so he can feel how damp you already were.

He licks his lips as his hands grab at your hips. "Keep the uniform on and ride me, kitten," Kei murmurs huskily, a playful, but dark smirk on his face still.

Kou Nakano:

He's hesitant to ask, but does any way, though he's taken off guard when you playfully smile at him, agreeing to this idea. Once the costume is on; ears, dress, collar, and knee high stockings, he's completely weak, though he has pinned you against the bed, under his body. A smirk graces his lips as he's looking down at you in a lustful hunger gaze.

Usually, Kou was dorky or always smiling, so it was rare to see him in a more serious manner. A blush forms at your cheeks as his hands rub at your inner thighs before he reaches up under your dress to grab the band of your panties to pull them down.

Your eyes widen as you watch Kou re-position himself, so now his head is between your thighs as he's lifted the skirt of your uniform. "I wanna hear my kitten mewl," he chuckles rather darkly. His hot breath would brush up against your heat, causing you to squirm a little, but you gasp as you feel his wet muscle take a slow lick between your folds. Your back arches slightly as your hands find it's way to his hair, gripping at it.

Kou's soft lips will kiss onto your clit before returning to lapping at your heat, licking at your juices. You moan out loud as you feel his tongue slip into your core and his pride will swell upon hearing you. Eventually, he pulls away, sitting up as he licks his lips from the juices that were left over on him. He smirks again as he looks down at your panting form.

You watch him as he strips himself bare, showing off his toned body, he then starts getting comfortable between your legs after he's finally nude. He'll grind against your heat to show you how hard he is as he pulls down the top of your dress to expose your chest to him.

"Keep the dress on, kitty. It really suits you," he smirks as he suddenly enters you particularly rough. Kou leans down as he whispers into your ear,"Hope you're fine with not being able to walk for awhile."

Kaito:

The blond male tilts his head rather cutely at your idea. "You want.. Me to be your master?," he blinks at you,"Are you sure?"

Kai always keeps questioning you like that, confirming that you're 100% comfortable with doing anything but the usual, which was the vanilla-missionary for him. He just doesn't want to force you into anything or out of your comfort zone; after all, your pleasure was his too.

You'd nod your head at him, confirming your desire as you're already dressed in the attire in front of him. Your cheeks heat up immediately when Kai smirks at you and reaches over to playfully flick at the fake cat ears upon your head.

"You make a cute kitten, babe," he compliments as he gets up from his seat at the table to grab your waist. The male pulls you close against his own body, your chest pressed against his. He leans down to kiss you passionately, but after awhile, he'll pull away which surprises you. He usually kisses you much longer, though you're even more shocked as Kai shifts you; suddenly, you're bending over on the table in front of him.

This would be the first time you would not be facing him during sex and your cheeks heat up at the thought. You feel your dress being lifted to expose your panties then they're suddenly removed by him as you keep bending down over the table. A warm hand gently runs down the curve of your back, seeing as how your uniform exposed more of your backside than anything else.

"Damn," he curses under his breath. He rarely had cursed actually. But he smirks as you feel two fingers rub between your folds slowly causing you to whimper in front of him. Kai leans down to press his toned chest against your back. He whispers rather huskily into your ear.

"Beg for your master, kitten."