Kei/Kai/Kou || [L] Headcanons 5

a/n: remember, headcanons are personal opinions. these are things that i think for the K-Boys and if you disagree with them, i can respect that.

!!WARNING!!

NSFW PICTURES?

|| Assman, Boobman, Legman? Various other body parts? ||

Kei Nagai:

mostly an assman, I bet you. When you ask him what's his favorite body part, he'd bluntly tell you "People with bigger butts are known to be smarter". But it's not like he's interested in like really large asses anyway. Small or big, I think he enjoys it all around, no matter what.

when he's having sex, especially if you're on top, he likes to put his hands there and grip them.

His hands always grip around thighs or ass; I also bet you he grips thighs so tightly, he leaves hand prints or bruises them slightly. Kei's a rough type.

I don't know if this counts too, but he loves backsides, if that makes any sense. Like the curve of it or the smoothness. Before his hands land on your ass, his hands will start at your shoulder blades then slowly go down your back, loving the feeling of the surface of your skin.

Kou Nakano:

All of you know I love Kou hardcore and I feel like he's definitely the boobman (or chestman if you're a male or genderless). You know those sweaters with the "chest window"? Kou would get incredibly weak if you're wearing that in front of him. Any type of clothing with a source of a "chest window" like the Japanese sweater or the Japanese cat lingerie:

 Any type of clothing with a source of a "chest window" like the Japanese sweater or the Japanese cat lingerie:

Whether you're big or small in that area, Kou actually doesn't care because this general area does get him weak

Whether you're big or small in that area, Kou actually doesn't care because this general area does get him weak. Boy or girl, wearing these types of things would just make his knees weaken (and his dick would probably harden and he wouldn't be aware).

Kaito:

Last, he's a legman AND a neckman. He enjoys the sight of legs and he gets weak for the area around the neck, meaning the neck itself and near the collarbones. Of course, Kai is sweet and gentle, he would love to shower his s/o in delicate kisses along their necks and collar bones as well as up their legs, mostly around the thigh area.

If Kou gets weak at a "chest window", Kai is a little weak for harnesses that are attached to your thighs. (this is actually a picture of my leg, hi)

Sure, harnesses look a little kinky, but Kai finds it a very cute accessory and addition to his s/o's leg/thigh

Sure, harnesses look a little kinky, but Kai finds it a very cute accessory and addition to his s/o's leg/thigh. Besides leg harnesses, he also enjoys tights and stockings, even knee highs. Especially knee highs with those little tiny bows.