Kei/Kai/Kou || [L] Headcanons 3

a/n: more head canons!

!!lemon warning!!

|| Scenario: Waking up with morning wood ||

Kei Nagai:

Kei would be the first to wake up between the both of you, sitting up from his position. He'll groan quietly as he notices that he's aching and throbbing down there; his dream was of a dirty one so it was reasonable why that was there. He would look over to you and smirk to himself.

You're most likely dressed in a pair of underwear and wearing his tee shirt; right now, you were and that tee was riding up your body as you shift a little. Kei would hover over your body as you rest on your backside, still asleep. He chuckles under his breath as he pushes his thigh between your legs and starts rubbing you like that. He'll feel you get moist between your legs as you moan in your sleep and not too long after, you'll stir awake.

When you open your eyes to meet your boyfriend's lustful red ones, he'll smirk more at you. He would lean down to whisper into your ear softly.

"I need you so bad right now."

Kou Nakano:

You'd be the first to wake up, actually. He'd still be asleep and he's a heavy sleeper at that too. When you look at him, noting how cute he looked when sleeping, you notice the lump under the blanket. A smirk appears on your face as you giggle quietly. Kou was probably having another dirty dream about the two of you, which he has told you about before.

Later, Kou wakes up from his sleep abruptly, groaning and hissing out loud. "Fuck!," he'll curse even louder as he sits up. His chest heaves as he's panting, looking between his legs to see the blanket gone, but your bobbing head on his dick. He'll completely lose it when you look up at him, making eye contact with him as your lips press around his dick. His hot cum shooting into your mouth and throat.

You pull away slowly, swallowing thickly at his release then licking your lips of what escaped.

Kou blushes a little, but he smirks at you. "I'm not done yet, babe," he murmurs as he pins you onto the bed.

Kaito:

You're both awake, just trying to linger in bed together a little longer since you two were comfortable. Kai has his arms around your waist as your backside is pressed against his chest. It's not until you feel something hard press against your ass a little when you shift your position, making you gasp in surprise. "Kai...?" you blink and blush.

Kai smiles, even though you can't see it, as he leans down to kiss at your exposed neck softly. He murmurs,"We don't have to if you don't feel like it. It'll go away sooner or later."

You blush even harder as you feel his lips move, showering you in kisses on your shoulder then your shoulder blade then to the back of your neck, causing you to shiver. His hands would move to touch down your stomach until he reaches your hip bones, drawing little circles on them with his finger tips.

You eventually moan to his touches and his kisses, giving him a signal that he could continue.

Kai smiles even more as he gets up, pushing your body against the mattress as he hovers above you. "I promise I'll be gentle," he swears as he leans down to kiss your lips passionately, grinding himself between your legs.