Kei/Kai/Kou || [L] Scenario

a/n: i'm still recovering, but i'm so stressed out. my parents are moving us out of this house, i have mentioned it before, no? but we're moving 30 minutes away from where we currently live...

and just point is.. I don't like the community over there like they do.

it's mostly Asian-based and I am Asian myself, but they're the type to stick to other Asians... I hate it... Because I'm an all around person. I don't care what race you might be, if you're cool, you're cool, you know? But if you stick to (Race) because you're (same race), then I prefer not to be around you.

WARNING!: hinted lemon || this is more sexy than funny, my bad

        || Accidentally Coming Across S/O's Porn ||

Kei Nagai:

Kei would probably be cleaning around the place, accidentally coming across your hidden gems. He'd be shocked as to why you own this stash of porn magazines. (Okay, they might not be a stash, just a single one, but still!) Though, the shock quickly fades away as he chuckles to himself. Someone like you own such a dirty thing? How cute.

He would hide that from you until you notice it's gone. He's very amused when one day you enter the living room, where Kei himself is sitting on the couch, casually reading a book (to pass the time the fact he was waiting for you to come to him). He stifles back a snicker when he sees your face, tomato red, as you fumble with the end of your shirt in embarrassment. You trip over your own words, asking him if he's taken a "specific" book from you.

Casually lifting the porn magazine for you to see but he doesn't face you yet.

"This?," he'd bluntly ask and you make a surprise noise at him.

He tosses the dirty magazine away and flashes a dark smirk at you, getting up from the couch to make his way over to you.

"If you just wanted pleasure, you can just ask me. I can give you all the pleasure you need."

(Kei is a very blunt guy, so I see this happening)

Kou Nakano:

Your phone would buzz off, notifying you as a new text message appear. Kou briefly checks (not to be nosy), but rather to just make sure it's not something urgent. You were in the shower as Kou swipes the touch screen, unlocking it.

Though, his eyes widen as it's left on the internet app and the text message is completely forgotten as it's hovering at the upper screen, but completely showcasing your internet page. A variety of lewd pictures was bare to Kou's eyesight. Sure, he wasn't really innocent, he knew what sex was, but he never expect this from you?

He hears the bathroom door being opened, signalling you were done with your shower, in which he takes this as a cue to lock the screen and put the cell back on the nightstand.

Although, Kou's face is a bright red as you enter the room in your pjs, towel wrapped around your head. You question his awkward position on his bed (he's trying to act natural, but it failed severely) and his bright ass red face. He can't hide this from you and admits to finding the pornography upon your phone. You laugh at this, confusing the poor boy.

You then explain to him,"My friend needed it for art class; for body posture! I was sending her the least sexual ones because the subject was nudity!"

Kou's face turns even redder as he's embarrassed to have thought you were using these things for other matters...

Kaito:

I see him accidentally coming home early (from school or work, who knows, your choice) and seeing you perhaps... Watching a porn video? So he enters the room and your earbuds are in, making you unable to hear the blonde guy entering. He chuckles to himself as he notices the porn video upon your phone/laptop screen, gently grabbing one earbud then yanking the other out. This nearly causes a heart attack on you, but you're more concerned about Kai witnessing you watching porn right now.

When you lock your phone/close your laptop, Kai chuckles again at you and joins you on the bed you're laying on, peppering your cheek and neck in kisses.

"Couldn't just wait for me, huh? So did you start without me?"

When you look at him shyly, he smiles at you warmly. "Wanna reenact what they did in that video?"

(Insert whatever position or whatever thing they had done in the video)