Kei & Kou || [L] Meeting Room

a/n: probably gonna make a few chapters about headcanons for Kei and Kou. so here's the first!

update: .... i thought these headcanons would be shorter but they ended up being lengthy af... so they're not even headcanons no more LOL

!!HEAVY LEMON!!

Scenario || Bored at the meeting room; discussing of the attack on Sato ||

Kei Nagai:

He's completely bored and disinterested at the discussion. Tosaki was evaluating the game plan to everyone in the room. Kei rolls his dark red eyes because he already knows how this unravels, he did plan all of this after all by himself. He sighs quietly and his red eyes wander off to your form, who's sitting quietly next to his side. Your eyes were focused on Tosaki and your ears were perked to the plan. A dark smirk graces on Kei's lips as his eyes go back to the white board in the front of the room as he thinks to himself.

His eyes bore into the board, but he's creating plans in his head, thinking them through and over. Finally coming up with a particular idea, he leans to the side of his chair to lean towards you. You fidget in your seat and glance at Kei, giving him a questioning look. "Nagai, what are you doing?," you ask.

"Oh, nothing, just stretching. This is quite boring anyway," he casually responds back to you.

You shrug it off and return to focusing back at Tosaki. The raven-haired male then looks over the situation, seeing as how you two were sitting in the back, he takes advantage of this.

Suddenly, Kei reaches over to rest his hand on your inner thigh, causing you to flinch. You mutter under your breath,"What the fuck, Nagai?", though you were almost hissing at him. Kei gives you a nonchalant shrug with a coy smirk on his lips as he slowly rubs your thigh. You were particularly wearing shorts at the moment, giving him easy access to touch your skin. A shudder runs down your spine as you bite on your bottom lip to keep from whimpering. Kei finds this a success as he almost has you weak, but then you smack his hand away.

"Stop." you firmly object through gritting teeth.

But he doesn't back down. His hand returns between your legs, yet this time, he's unbuttoning your shorts and pulling down the zipper. "Nagai!," you half whisper, half slightly shout at him.

Kei looks at you with the smirk still on his face. "Better keep quiet, you don't wanna cause a scene."

He chuckles quietly, yet darkly when you shut your mouth. His eyes return to the front of the room, not focusing on the plan even, but more over you. His hand sneaks into your shorts and rubs you through your underwear. You squirmed slightly feeling his fingers rub against you so gently then a squeak falls from your lips as he pushes his middle finger at the opening.

Tosaki looks at you, but you quickly cover it with a cough and motion him to continue. The man with the glasses narrows his eyes then he continues on discussing over the plan anyway. Kei smirks, satisfied with what he's doing, yet he wasn't fully satisfied yet.

He feels the moisture building up between your legs so he retracts his hand from your shorts causing you to fidget at the loss of pleasure, but you flinch and grip at the edge of your seat when Kei sneaks his hand into your underwear this time, his fingers coming to full contact with you between your legs.

You could feel his fingers rub at your folds slowly as his thumb rubs at your clit. You bit down harder on your bottom lip to keep from moaning out loud and you try to control your breathing as well. Your knuckles turn white as your grip tightens on the chair. Kei glances at you, pleased with the work he's doing to you.