Chapter 15

The amazing fanart above was draw for my book by the super amazing unofficialmcr !! <3

~~

I felt small hands on my side, pushing me to the side of the bed that was away from the door.

"What the--"

My confused muttering was cut off when someone threw the blanket over my head and I heard the door open. This bed was so soft, definitely not mine. So soft I could just cuddle up and fall asleep, hopefully get rid of this hangover.

"Gee, we're going to grandma's house today," I heard Mikey say.

Shit, I'm still at Gee's house. I must've fallen asleep last night.

"O-okay," Gee said.

"What's that lump under the blanket?" Mikey asked

"Oh, uh, you know, j-just my stuffies," Gee lied. "Couldn't sleep with just one."

"Okay," Mikey said with a chuckle. "Well, we have to leave in twenty minutes."

I heard the door shut and I sat up. I ran a hand down my face and yawned. Gee was clutching the blanket to his bare chest as though he were to be hiding boobs. I chuckled quietly, kissing the side of his head. He didn't seem to notice from how panicked he was.

"He knows you were under there he's gonna tell on me oh my god I'm gonna be in so much trouble what if you get arrested this is so bad my dad will think you broke in or something oh he's gonna be so mad at me he doesn't like you at all what if they send me to another boarding school I don't want to go now that I know you but what if--"

I cut him off with a kiss to the lips. I pulled away, smiling gently and running my hand through his hair gently, all of which seemed to help him relax.

"Just go get ready, kitten," I whispered.

He smiled and nodded. Gee jumped up and I chuckled, eyes roaming over his body. He looked down, realizing he was still nude and blushing madly, trying to cover himself up.

"Oh, don't do that," I said. "You're so beautiful."

He blushed, going to his closet. He stepped inside and shut it behind him to change. I stood up, grabbing my clothes and putting them on. Fuck, I really need to pee. I went into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I zipped up my pants when I finished, going over to the sink. Gee's closet door opened while I was washing my hands. I wiped them on the pink hand towel and stepped out.

"So, how are you gonna get out of here?" Gee asked. "My parents are gonna be really mad if they see you."

"I didn't park in the driveway, so they won't know my car is parked at their house," I said.

"Gee! Hurry up!" Donna called.

"Okay!" Gee shouted back, going to his vanity to do his makeup. "Okay, so what if you just leave after we leave?"

I nodded but he still looked really nervous. I walked over, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and kissing the back of his head.

"It's gonna be fine, baby boy," I reassured.

He smiled, sitting down and picking up a brush. He ran it through his black hair as I sat down on one of the circle seats. A few minutes of quickly moving later and he had finished his hair and makeup.

"Bye, daddy," he said

He gave me a kiss and I smiled as he hurried out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I sat on the edge of the bed, listening as the family left the house. A few minutes after when I knew it was safe, I headed downstairs to the front door. That's when a little green light caught my eye.