Chapter 19

I really do update this too much jfc I need to stop

3 more fucking days left of school and now exams start

~~

I was laying on my back, looking up at the ceiling of Gee's bedroom. I was waiting for him to come back up from eating dinner. He had insisted that I stayed, wanting to spend as much time with me as possible. It was cute actually, I was about to leave when his parents got home but he hugged my legs and wouldn't let me go.

Soon enough, Gee came back in happily. He had a little plate with mashed potatoes and corn on it as he handed it to me. I smiled, taking it and sitting up so my back rested against the headboard.

"Thank you, baby," i said.

"Can you please stay the night, daddy?" Gee asked after I finished eating, jutting out his bottom lip and batting his eyelashes.

"What if someone catches us, Princess?" I replied.

Gee bit his lip sadly. "Okay, I just wanted to spend time with my daddy."

"What if we snuck you out to my house?" I asked.

Gee's eyes lit up as he nodded quickly.

"This is so great! I get to spend all night with daddy!" Gee exclaimed.

I chuckled, shushing him. "You don't want everyone to hear you. Okay, how can we get out?"

"The servants door," Gee said.

"Okay, lead the way," I said.

He grabbed Flopsy and headed out of his bedroom. Gee tiptoed across the hallway. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of his black heels. I crept behind him, walking down the stairs. We passed the room where voices were emitting from but Gee stopped when he heard his name being spoken.

"Gee has been acting weird lately," Mikey said. "He's been oddly happy and he's been asking me about love and stuff."

"And are you okay with talking about love?" The female voice said.

This must be his therapist.

"I don't know," Mikey muttered. "I mean, I want to keep Gee happy even if it makes me a little uncomfortable."

"So, this boy, have you talked with him in a while?" The therapist asked.

Mikey scoffed. "Yeah, when he's calling me a faggot."

"Well, let's just not look at that for a moment," she said. "Any other times?"

"One time he asked me for my homework in English," Mikey said. "But, then again, he also added faggot at the end of that."

"Remember what we said?" She asked.

"Sometimes people don't know how to deal with their feelings and they bring them out in a negative way," Mikey stated.

We heard footsteps and Gee tugged my sleeve. We hurried down to a door on the side of the building. The two of us headed outside, Gee giggling madly as we ran out to my car that was parked on the street. We hopped into my car and he had the biggest smile on his face. He leaned over, locking my lips into his with a heated kiss. I moaned, my hand going to tangle in his hair.

"Baby, baby, hold on," I said.

Gee whined when I pulled away.

"Wait until we get home, Princess," I said.

I started the car and drove down the street quickly.

"You don't go against your parents usually, do you?" I asked.