Secrets | l.t.

(A/N)

Heyy guys. So this is my new fan fiction. It is about One Direction mainly, however 5 Seconds of Summer are also in it a bit, not too much, but a bit. I thought that I should have them in it. I might do a whole fan fiction just for them some when, but I'm going to wait until I have completed one of the fan fictions that I am currently doing.

This fan fiction is dedicated to my friend Courtney, i made one before for her, but i was a bit harsh in it, so i deleted it and this is the new one for her. I really hope it's okay, im not that mean in this one. If anything, i'm being too nice. :D I just felt bad after writing the other one for her.

Read her stories too guys, they are amazing. Her stories are 100% worth reading! (Especially Our Rebellious Love)

I'm not the best writer i'm not gonna lie and say how amazing i am, when I know that i'm really not.

This is my third book, but it would have been my sixth if i didn't keep deleting books because of how bad they were because See, I am really terrible at writing them. Haha...

This is a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction as he is my sunshine and I haven't done one based on him yet and kept it.

This is going to be my main fan fiction which I will be more involved in as this is going to be the best one I have written so far. I have ideas for more fan fictions but I am not writing anymore until I have completed at least one of the three I am working on at the moment.

Please read them as well it would mean a lot. I will enjoy writing this story for you guys!!

The picture on the side is Emma Blackery, who i see the character Courtney as. (That's not what my friend looks like at all in person, I just wasn't going to use her picture).

The first couple of chapters are in third person because thats how I started it, but I soon changes it because I hates writing it. I also hate reading in third person, idk if you do as well, but I changed it to people's POVs after the first couple if chapters. I may even go back at some point, probably once I've finished the book I will either add those chapters at the end, or change them so that they're in someone's POV. Sorry...

Sorry, please comment what you think of it. What i need to improve on or what you just think of the book in general. You're comments will help me a lot to improve the book and what I could do. They will mean a lot to me.

Also please vote, share and follow. Thank you. Love you guys.

Hope you all like it!!

Sophia :) xx