A/N before final chapter

(A/N) So, its been a longgggg time since i last wrote a chapter, but between work and college i haven't had the time to do any writing. I really need to get back into doing it as its been like a year since any of my stories have been updated, which i apologies for.

 Sadly this is the final chapter of Secrets, so im trying to make it good and pretty long, as the last few have been quite small due to having to do a build up to the final chapter. I don't really want what i am planning to happen in this chapter to be near the beginning as it would ruin the ending, in my opinion. I don't want to dive straight into the main storyline of this chapter, but instead gradually build up the climax just so the main plot of it is not rushed. 

This has been my most popular story in here, so am not fully ending it just yet, but instead will be writing a sequal called Lies. This may not happen straight away as i have other fanfictions that i need to continue to write, develop and complete. I am also still writing a Harry one which i am trying to get the first chapter published pretty soon! 

I really do hope that you have enjoyed reading this story and please comment your views and opinions about it. It would help me a lot for when i get round to writing the follow up story. I am curious as to whether i should maybe even do a prequal of their lives before they met. Let me know what you think about that and if i should do it or not.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions on what could happen in the follow up book, Lies, then please feel free to tell me. I would love to hear what you have to say. If you don't want to comment them, then just private message me and i will get back to you and if i use your idea then i will credit you! 

Thank you for reading it all together and managing to get to the final chapter even though you probably got bored of waiting for me to update it. Especially after a year of not updating. It means a lot and all the comments and votes you guys have done mean so much and i am very grateful for it all. Thank you so much!!!

ENJOY THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!! (coming soon)

Sophia xx