Chapter Twelve

Courtneys POV:

Straight after I had mentioned Bri's name, I wished I could take it back. By the colour and expression on Harry's face, showed me he knew what i was going to say next.

He knows that I am going to tell him how he needs to get back with Bri. They were together for ages, so that break up was only giving them time apart, but he went and got another girlfriend.

"Let's go." Harry breathed out after the long moment of silence. "We do need to talk you're right, but just not here, somewhere quieter."

I simply nodded my head in approval. It is way too loud down here and I can barley hear what he is saying as it is. We cannot have a whole conversation in here.

The music gradually got louder as we strolled into the front room, where the speakers were, moving our way to a quieter place.

Climbing up the stairs, we head towards my bedroom, the music now a little fainter, but every lyric in the song was still heard with such clearness.

"Erm..." I began. "Well, you know Bri?" I asked more than said.

He looked at me as if to say 'well duh, she is my ex'

"Yes, and before you start, I know I am a horrible person and she doesnt deserve to be treated the way I did treat her." He rushes out, making sure I could not interject.

I curved my eyebrows down into a frown. "That's not what I was going to say."

"Oh" Is all Harry could reply back with.

There was an awkward silence before Harry lowered his end in shame, before giving me a basic nod to signal me to continue speaking.

I did as requested. "She is outside upset, well actually she is distraught. You told her that you're willing to give it another go, but there you are still dating Rachel." I huffed out.

I could tell by those words I had made him uncomfortable and he didn't like it.

Harry shuffled around on the edge of the bed. "I know." He mumbled.

I chewed the inside of my cheek and the resumed the conversation.

"Why have you told her that, but yet you're still with Rachel? It's not right to mess with peoples feelings. I know what that's like, because just a few nights ago Lou-" I froze mid-sentence.

I really need to start thinking about what I say before I say it. I always end up just getting caught up in the moment and blurring out things, I know seconds later I will regret. Like now.

"Exactly, like Louis." Harry snapped back.

The way he just came out with it shocked me more than anything.

Harry continued to annoy me. "Louis told you he liked you and you never said anything back. All these days you haven't bothered to speak to him. He needs to know how you feel back and you've just been avoiding him. He needs to know exact-"

I cut him off. "Don't bother bringing Louis and I into this. Right now, its about you, Bri and Rachel. What are you going to do? Are you going to break up with Rachel? They both deserve to know what's going on." I shout back, showing him clearly how angry I am. The annoyance ringing in my tone.

Harry stood up, his tall structure towering over me. "It's all your fault!" He yelled at me. "I would of easily gotten back with Bri by now if it wasnt for you, finally deciding to get along with one of my girlfriends. You chose the wrong one to get along with, Rachel was only a rebound, for me to try and get over Bri."

"You're putting the blame on me for your screw up?" I screamed at him, now standing up, so he did not seem as intimidating. "You asked me to get along with her, so I did. Now you're saying I shouldn't of." The anger seemed to of calmed a lot after I released most of it in that speak.

The was a slight moment of silence, where we were clearly thinking of what to do next.

"Don't think about anyone else right now, just think about what you feel like doing." I ended up assuring him.

I don't understand why I am helping him now and acting so calm. I guess its because at the end of the day we are family and you can never stay mad at your family.

He is under a lot of stress about this whole situation without me joining it and I was only talking to him to try to help him resolve his problem. I'm ending up being one of the causes of it.

Harry paused for a moment whilst taking in my words. "I guess you're right, I need to think about how I feel about each girl and go with that."

I nodded. "Yes, I actually cannot believe I am helping you after you pinned the blame on me." I sigh, slightly allowing a chuckle to escape my lips.

"I think I know what I am going to do." He cheered. "Thank you Court, you're the best and i'm sorry about that, I just need to take all my stress out on someone. You were just the easiest target." He bowed his head, showing he was sorry.

I gave him a sympathetic smile. "Go then. Go do whatever it is you have made your decision on and good luck."

He chuckles at my half enthusiastic attempt. "Okay, okay. I'm going."

He opened the door and began to leave, but turned back around.

"Go speak to Louis, you need to. Trust me on that. You're messing with his feelings, he needs to know how you feel. We'll speak about that somewhen later, because I am not happy if you two are, you know..." He couldn't even say 'are going to get together.'

I once again nodded my head at him and shoved him out my bedroom door.

(A/N) HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!! I thought I should update as it is Halloween, so sorry its only a short chapter. Please vote, comment and follow. Thank you guys, keep reading. :)

Sophia xx