Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N) Sorry to bother you at the beginning of a chapter, but I just need to say that this is a re-edited version as I deleted the original because of how small it was, and I added in quite a bit more in this one. It still isn't that long, but it is a little bit longer. Appreciate it if you read it again if you have read it already, and if you haven't read it yet, then.... enjoy!

Shawns POV:

Tick tock...Tick tock... Tick tock...

Times ticking so slowly by as I wait in anticipation for Antony to arrive with my daughter.

I almost want to spit the bitter taste away after I say that she is my child. I wish I never had her, but she does come in handy when I need her. Like now! All those jobs I don't want to do, I can just pass on to her; it's perfect really. I mean, who doesn't want a slave?

I know this plan will work, well it should work. It will be like nothing changed in that little pop stars head. He won't even notice that she's gone, no one will notice. Soon enough he would have forgotten about her and would be off touring the world with his little band friends. It's not like anyone is going to miss her anyway, she is a ex-care kid. Who even cares about care kids? I have thought this through well enough.

Antony better not screw this up. I will kill him if he does manage to somehow. I mean that as well. I am capable of it. I've been to prison before, nothing is really stopping me from wanting to go back there. I am counting on him today. The whole outcome if this plan is all down to him now. He best do it right and bring her to me, as planned. One tiny slip up from him and this whole thing would be a waste of time. A whole weeks waste of time.

Sighing, I went and sat on the small wooden chair across the cold, messy room. It creeked as I sat down on it.

Thoughts kept running through my mind as I was thinking about all the possibilities that this whole plan could go wrong.

Stop! Stop overthinking things...

Okay, all I need to do now is relax. I need to calm down I thought as I look down at my hands in my lap and notice how much they were shaking. No matter how much I tried stopping them, it just wasn't happening. I couldn't control them, it's like they were someone elses hands.

"What's taking him so long?!" I yell now getting angry.

My left foot quickly connects with the floor causing a loud sound because of the force I stomped with, as I anxiously wait for their arrival.

"About time." I say quietly through a sigh of relief, I think?

Antony and her, ugh, walk down the small and dimly lit corridor into my presence.

She looks the same. I mean, I thought that something would of changed since I last saw her, but nothing. She is pretty much exactly the same girl as before.

Not at all did she lift her head up so that I could see her face. Her head was continuously bowed down as she was staring at the floor as though it was the most important thing in the room.

Obviously she was afraid, but of what? She knows me, she knows me more than anyone. She knows what it's like behind closed doors. No one else, but her.

"Hello Courtney." I greeted her as though we have had some sort of close friendship or relationship. Even though we both know that's far from the truth.

Her and Antony draw near to the room I am standing in the door way of. They approach me, Courtney standing in front of Antony. His large frame being shown from behind her small petite body.