Chapter Thirty Five

Courtneys POV:

They were only now inches apart from each other and I was worried because of all the possible outcomes. I honestly can say that I didn't like the one which was playing over and over again through my mind. I didn't want that to happen and I knew I had to do something to prevent it. Anything!

"STOP!" I practically scream so loud that a person walking by, if there was any, would run up here to see what's going on.

They freeze, neither of them saying another word. Not even a mutter. Woah... They listened to me.

"You guys need to cut it out!" I turn my attention to Harry. "I don't care what you think. I'm nearly eighteen, I'm sure I can look after myself. I don't need you telling me what I can and can't do."

I didn't know what else I could do but yell. Better than nothing I suppose.

The boy I am falling for and my cousin are arguing because of something that I've caused. I'm ruining their friendship. Me!

I chuckle slightly at their childness behaviour and how unbelievable they are actually being right now, pushing my other thoughts aside for now.

"We're going home." Harry said through gritted teeth, not diverting his eyes from Louis.

I didn't move. My feet remained on the same spot. I'm not going to listen to someone who doesn't own me. I can do what I want. My birthday is in a week and I am glad it's that close, but still sadly... not close enough for me.

"NOW!" Harry yells, once again grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the drive way.

This time, however, I didn't bother to try and shake him from my grip. His large hands remained clutched onto my tiny wrist. I just let him continue to drag me away from that house, my father, his friend and a hurt Louis. I don't mean hurt as just in physical, but in mentaly as well.

Louis has just seen me again and kisses me in front of Harry. He is obviously going to be hurt and upset. He knows that he has potentialy lost his best friend and possibly even me. I'm going to try my best not to let that happen though.

Harry saw us kiss! This is exactly what we didn't want happening, but I guess sometimes you get sort of get caught up in the moment and... it happens.

"What was that all about?" I huff as Harry stops at the bottom on the drive way.

Harry shot me a glare in return, but did not speak. He looked me up and down and the expression that he was wearing in his face was hurt and betrayal. There were small, but evident creases forming on his forehead, and his eyes were squinted. However, behind his half shut eyes there was something else trying to be portrayed across. Disgust!

"Fine! Ignore me." I yell at Harry, and begin to shake my wrist to try and get him to relieve his grip on it again. However, this time it didn't work. Harry's grip was a lot tighter and it was clear that he didn't want to let go.

With his hand that wasn't preventing the blood from getting to my hand, he reached into his back jeans pocket and pulled out his phone. Within a few taps on the screen, he placed the phone to his ear and let it ring.

I turned my attention from Harry and his increasing tightening on my wrist, to down the road where an old lady was walking her dog through the nearby field. I remember walking through there with my mum in the summer. It had always been one of my most favourite things to do with her. It was just so calm and gave us chance to talk. I loved it! I wish I could just go back to when everything in my life was fine. Not like this. Now look at it.