Chapter Eighteen

Louis POV:

I stare up from my phone after i read the message from Courtney and notice this bright red figure walk round the corner. It was heading towards me. As soon as it drew close enough i realised that it was Courtney. She looks incredible.

Flawless!

She steps in the car and flashes my a quick smile before putting her seat belt on. I just watch her in awe. Wow! I keep staring at her, my eyes not diverting from her figure perfectly fitting in that dress.

"You okay?" She asks me, snapping my from my fantasy.

"Y.y.yeah. You?" I stutter.

She begins to giggle at my stupidity and flips her hair out of her face. It was just like in the movies.

"Wow, you look, you look..." I couldn't finish.

"Wow?" She adds for me, still giggling slightly in that adorable way, that i love.

I nod my head slowly, still not removing my eyes from her.

"You might want to close your mouth, that's unless you want to catch flies." She tells me. I didn't realise that it was open. I guess she just has that effect one me.

"Oh yeah, i'm sorry." I say and then close my mouth straight after.

"Don't appologise." She chuckles and i was about to say sorry again, until i processed what she just said to me.

We both sit there, in my car for a moment, without a word.

"Are we going somewhere or was this our date?" She asks me witha massive smirk plastered across her face.

I started up my car engine and drove off down the road to The Harvester. I really hope she likes it there.I don't know if she has ever been there before or not, but i want this date to be perfcet. Nothing can go wrong. It's our first official date, so nothing better go wrong.

~*~

Courtney's POV:

We pull up outside The Harvester. I love this place, this would be another place me and my mum would go together. However, i haven't been here since she passed away. I never actually realised this before that my mum and i would go so many places together. I guess you could say that we were close and had a strong mother daughter bond. That could be why it hurt me so much when she died.

She was an incredible woman. So kind to everyone and always caring.

"Ready to go in?" Louis asked, shaking me from my thoughts.

I nodded my head because i knew that if i spoke, i would burst out crying and i didn't want that to happen on our FIRST date. Also, i was slightly scared that might voice might of broke and he would of noticed that something was up. I was unsure, but i think there were tears in my eyes.

In unison, we clambered out of his car and headed up towards the restarant. I think that i have seen enough of restuarants for a while, working in one all week long. I suppose it would be good actually being the customer for once, rather than serving people.

Louis' POV:

When i asked her is she was ready to go in, i noticed that there were a few tears in her eyes, but i am unsure why. I didn't want to ask her there and then, so i just left it. I got out of the car and began to head up the drive with her, towards the restuarant.

I slowly begin to trail behind Courtney, taking in the full effect that dress she is wearing, has on me. The dress is tight enough to show off her amazing curves and figure. The way it moves as she walks allows me to see how easy it is for her to move in it, her hips swaying side to side as she does so.