Chapter Thirteen

Courtneys POV:

Harry, slowly strolled down the stairs with me behind him. He knows what he has to do now. He has made his decision and now he has to put it into action.

"Ready?" I asked as we reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Harry huffed in response. "This is really strange."

"What is?" I questioned his random outburst of words.

"Eh, the fact that I am getting butterflies in my stomach n-" he began, before I cut him off, trying to be funny.

"Don't you mean ON your stomach?!" I giggled.

"Wow. That was lame. Have you been drinking?" He asked me, his facial expressions serious.

"What? No! I was just trying to make the conversation a little lighter you know, because you were getting all serious then and... Oh don't worry, just carry on."

"Thank you." He sighed. "I am beginning to feel incredibly nervous about this, but yet near enough every day of my life I get on stage to thousand and thousands of people all staring at me an-" I cut him off again.

"With thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of eyes all starting at you."

He just gave me a blank look.

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" Harry asked again.

"Yes I'm sure." I groaned back.

I've hardly had anything to drink, he has probably had way more than I have. All I am doing is trying to cheer him up a bit.

"Well, maybe you should be and then there could be a chance that your so-called- jokes would be funny." He chuckled.

"That's not funny." I snapped back.

"Woah! Okay, keep your hair on." He smirked. "As i was saying... I dont know if I can do this because I am just so nervous."

"Of course you can. It's not as hard ad you're making it out to be. Calm down and just go tell her." I attempted to reassure him. I gave a sympathetic smile.

"Oh is that so?" He shortly replied with.

I simply nodded my head.

"Then why is it so hard for you to go and talk to Louis?" He snapped at me.

I was not expecting that from him. I thought he didn't like the idea if Louis liking me. No, I know he doesn't. He told me so, just now upstairs.

"Don't!" I puffed back.

"Well you're being a hypocrite right now." Harry continued to dig at me.

"How am I? This has nothing to do with that."

I don't know where he's going with this.

"It is though. You and Louis need to talk about how you both feel as do I. We both need to say something and do something about it. I know what I said about Louis, but he is my best mate and he does deserve to know and thats as far as it is going. Got it!" Harry said to me, without losing eye contact.

"But I-" I began to stutter.

"No! you are talking to him while I talk to Rachel!" He began to raise his voice slightly and I could tell it wasn't because of the volume of the music.

I quickly nodded my head.

"Yes." I choked.

"Good, I'm going to go find her and talk to her now. And you are going to do what?" He asked facing away from him now.