Chapter Thirty Two

Harry's POV:

It's been two whole days since I last saw Courtney. I am now beginning to get worried. I know she i am only two years older than her, but I am her cousin. She usually rings me or tell me that she is going out, but she didn't. Where is she? She's not answering her phone which is also weird, because she always does. It's switched off as well now... That's not even like her. I hope she's okay.

I'm going to give her a few more hours and them I'm going to go out looking for her.

I give Bri a ring to come over, so that I don't have to sit here alone and panic about where Courtney is. I need to take my mind off of it for a little while, that's all. 

~*~

"It's been three hours!" I explain to Bri as she sits next to me, rubbing circles in the small of my back, in an attempt to comfort me.

"I know. I know." She hums.

She doesn't understand. Courtney is my responsibility and if something has happened to her, then I would never be able to forgive myself. It would he my fault. She is only seventeen afterall.

I sigh and throw my head forward, resting it in my hands as I prop my elbows up on my knees. "I have to look for her. It's been two days since I've last seen her."

Bri shifted uncomfortably on the spot before speaking up. "We could ring around. See if anyone's seen her, or heard from her."

I nod my head slowly in agreement, not bothering to look up. I dig my hand into the back pocket of my jeans and pull out my phone. I tap the passcode in and scroll down my contacts thinking about who to ring first.

Zayns name pops into my mind almost instantly as I remember that they have been talking quite a lit recently. I dial his number and he picks up on the second ring.

"Hey Haz. What's up?" He speaks from the other end of the receiver, as though its going to be a normal conversation.

"Zayn have you seen Courtney recently?" I stress and run my hand though my hair as I wait for his reply.

"Eh... Not for like a week mate, when we had pizza at yours." He replied sounding a little confused.

"Damn." I mutter more to myself.

There was a sound from the other end of the phone. "Is everything alright?" He asks me.

"Gotta go." And with that I hung up and started to ring Niall.

~*~

No hope, I have rang pretty much everyone i can think of. Even her work friend, Katie, or whatever he name is. I honestly don't care right now, I have something much more important to focus on. I had to get her number from Courtneys contact book.

"Have you tries Louis?" Bri questions me as she enters the living room carrying two coffee cups, both full of coffee.

I shake my head. "No. Should I?" I wonder.

They haven't been speaking, have they? I mean Louis wouldn't go behind my back like that after I spoke to him about it. He even said he understands.

"Worth a shot." I sigh, as I am worried as what the outcome of this phone call will be.

I scroll through my contacts and come across Louis number. I ring him and it takes a while before he answers, but i sigh when he does. A sigh of believe that is.

"Louis!" I almost yell at him, when I realise that he had picked up.

"Harry?" He asked sounding slightly confused at me. Why is everyone sounding confused when they answer the phone to me?