Chapter Ten

Courtney's POV:

"You got the job!" Haryy yelled as soon as i had told him. I barely managed to finish my sentence before he exploded with joy.

He is genuinly excited for me. I glad.

"We should have a party to celebrate you getting a job." Harry cheered.

Any excuse to have a party for him. I bet it's just so he can get drunk with his friends.

I thought about it for a second. "That sounds like a great idea." I replied.

This party might be fun. I've been to quite a few parties, but not for a while now. I've never held my own party either, but i have helped my friends organise parties before. They're not that hard to plan  a throw.

Harry was so happy when i agreed to have it. Itis his house afterall, i am sure he can throw a party whenever he wants to, and doesnt need a reason. Oh well, i'm having a party! I'm so excited and i can't wait.

"Who are we going to invite?" He is more involed in this then i am. "Obviously the boys and their girlfriends. Oh and of course Rachel, she has to come." He continued.

"Yes,of course." I muttered in response to him saying how Rachel must come.

Wait! Did he say the boys? As in all of the boys, including Louis. I can't be dealing with Louis again, yestrday night was enough for me to handle of him, for a long time.

Harry is just continuously naming people to invite. I thought this party was ment to be for me getting my job? Now it's Harry's party and i am one of his many guests.

He looked at me.

"Oh, sorry Court. Who are you inviting? It is your party afterall. You were the one who got the new job." Finally he asked me who i am going to invite.

I'm actually not sure who i will invite, other then the main people, like my best friend. He has loads of people to come, but i don't have anyone really. I suppose because he is inviting so many of his 'friends' (I doubt half of them are even his true friends, just because he is famous) it wouldn't look so bad if i only had a few. No one would notice.

"I guess i would obviously have to invite my best friend, Donna and then a few other, but not too many people really?" I responded.

Harry frowned at me.

"Not many people? It's a party Court, theres got to be loads and loads of people." He exaggerated.

"Maybe we could not have a party than and just hav-" I was cut off by Harry.

"NO party! No party! Are you mad? This is a good enough reason to have a party and you're turning down that opportunity." He is being a little over the top, just for me saying thta it would be better as a gathering, not a party.

"Wait, is it because you have no one to invite apart from Donna?" He chuckled.

What? I do have people to invite. I just don't really want a party thats all.

"Yes i do! I have loads of people,so." I shot back at him.

"Courtney has no friends! Courtney has no friends! Courtney has no friends!" He chants, over and over again.

"Yes i do!" I scream over the top of him.

That shut him up, didn't it. He was really beginning to annoy me. I do have friends, and i love parties, i was just trying to divert it, so that i didn't have to face Louis any time soon.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He breathed. A smile spreading across his face.

Why does he have to be so difficult? He is supposed to be 19 and an idol to millions of girls across the world. They look up to him, but i don't understand why, he is just a big baby. So immature and irritating.