Chapter Thirty Nine

(A/N) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND COURTNEY!! Weyhey!! 16!! :D Have a good birthday today!

Anyway...

Sooo, I have skipped a few days I will admit it. It's pretty obvious too aha. Anyway, the reason i did that is because I knew that there was no way I would have done enough chapters in so little time to do the whole week. I am so sorry, however I have been updating a lot more recently. Especially compared to my other stories. You guys are lucky. This is a long chapter by the way... Wreyy!! Enjoy it :)

Sophia xx

Courtneys POV:

Grabbing my phone and purse, I shoved them in my bag. All ready, I gave myself one last glance in the mirror, combing my hands through my hair. I let my hair fall down over my shoulders, allowing for my natural wavey hair to be shown.

I check my outfit out in the mirror. I decided on wearing a black dress that has a tight top half, but the bottom half is puffy and goes to about my mid thigh. There's a small white belt which compliments the dress and the white laced flower pattern on the trim of the skirt part. My heels are only about six inches and are also black and white. The black suede material has small white flower patterns on it also. The whole outfit matches.

I then headed out the door. This night is well deserved for me. Especially after everything I have been through this week. It has been hell!

I decided on leaving and waiting at the bus stop for the full fifteen minutes so that I didn't get interigated by Harry as I know he would be asking me multiple questions about tonights events.

Where are you going? Who you going with? How late will you be out til?

I arrive at the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive patiently. I take a seat on one of the plastic things that are provided there and notice that I am the only person sat at the bus stop.

Ever since the incident involving the taxi driven by Antony i have been afraid of getting in one, and especially on my own. I would rather get a bus than get in another taxi and have that risk. I'm pretty sure that he would risk it again, but there is always tbag slight chance.

I pull my phone out of my bag and check the time. It's has been three minutes past since that bus was supposes to arrive. Luckily for me,the weather isn't too bad today, considering it is England.

I notice that it is now seven minutes until I am supposed to be a Kayleighs. I send her quick text explaining how the bus is late, resulting in myself being late to hers and shove my phone back into my bag before waiting for a response.

~*~

"Heyyy!" Kayleigh exaggerates as she swings her front door open, to see me.

I give her a small smile and before I even have a chance to say 'hello' to her, she has me engulfed into a massive hug. After a few seconds of me choking, she pulls away and grabs my arm and drags me into her house.

"Girls..." Kayleigh calls as she walks into her kitchen, still pulling me along behind her. "This is Courtney."

Kayleigh comes to a stop and presents me to three other girls, all sat around an island in the centre of her kitchen.

All three of the girls smiled at me widely and one of them even gave me a small wave. I smiled back out of manners.

"So, Courtney. This is Tilly." Kayleigh tells me.

She points to the girl furthest away from me, wearing a light pink cardigan along with a plain white dress.

The girl, who I now know as Tilly gives me another smile, and once again I smile back at her.