100 Days

Another new story!

Up for another romance story? A sequel to Ms Nerd and Mr Jock. Starring Cameron and Celia's daughter. No worries, you don't have to read Ms Nerd and Mr Jock to understand the story.

K.A.

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Hate, don't hate, hate, don't hate. 

Gosh I was getting sick and tired of the constant battle in my mind. That social princess had just pissed me off. Picking up my books she dumped into the trash, I mentally swear. There was a stain all over my book cover. The only reason Liv dared to piss me off was because her boyfriend Ken was the principal's only son and he was popular among the school. 

Ken was the type of guy who would get you expelled if you mess with him or his friends. A reason why I don't fight back when Liv or her friends dump my books in the trash, like what she did seconds ago. 

I, personally would love the honor of kicking their asses on day when the principal retires. The rest of the people in school were scared of what I would do to them because I was the top student in the self-defense club. Oh and because my mom taught me how to kick people's asses if they did anything to me.

"Oh wow, nice book, Fleur." Polly, my best friend commented. She was the only person in the world who I could tolerate, besides me parents of course. Polly was a girly girl, not exactly the type of person I would be friends with. But at the sixth grade, some guy tried to beat her up because she didn't liked the guy back. 

When the guy wanted to beat her up, I stepped in and kicked his butt. Ever since, Polly followed me everywhere. I guess it was quite alright having her as a friend, so our friendship grew since then. 

"I hate her." I muttered under my breath as we slowly made our way to class. School went by incredibly slow, even a snail moving seemed much faster. 

I was about to exit the building but stopped when I heard someone shouting my name from the other side of the hallway. "Fleur Michelle Tyler!" I turned around to see who was calling me. And immediately, I wished I hadn't. Liv was smirking at me with Ken beside her. I don't exactly know why Liv was desperately trying to make my life a living hell, I mean, what did I ever did to her?

"What, Liv?" I said flatly. I had no time for her, my dad needed me to get home quick. This morning he told me that he had something to tell me but I was busy rushing to school so dad asked me to get home quick. 

She didn't say anything, she just stood there, smiling evilly. I rolled my eyes and quickly exit the place and got onto my motorcycle. It was the latest one, it had my favorite color sprayed on it, purple. 

After saying goodbye to Polly who passed by me, I quickly rode home. 

Ever since I was fourteen, dad thought it was a great idea to move in with grandpa and Lui. Lui was the family butler and he was great at listening to problems. Like every time I wanted someone to talk to about my anger of Liv and her boyfriend, Lui would be the first person I turn to. 

"I'm home, Frank!" Frank was my brother, he was more of an introvert. But all the same, he was admired by lots of girls in his school. Seriously, he was only seven and girls were already liking him like crazy. My brother and I had brown hair like our mom. I, was secretly thankful that I wasn't blonde, it wouldn't match my personality much. 

"Fleur? You home?" mom's voice came from upstairs. When she saw me from the top landing, she quickly smiled and asked the same question every day. "How's school?" 

"Just fine.." 

"Did Liviana did something again?" mom knew about Liv, instead of calling her Liv like everyone else does, she called her Liviana. I had told her about Liv and Ken, I even asked her why she wouldn't let anyone know about my family background. But she just said it was better that way. Honestly, I don't see the point. My family was the second wealthiest in town ever since the Cross family moved in. 

"Nothing I can't handle. Where's dad?" I didn't want to talk to her about Liv, I would just have to deal with her the next day. Right now, I wanted to find dad and ask him about what he wanted to talk to me about. 

"He's in the library, go ahead and find him." mom and dad managed the company ever since grandpa retired. So dad always spent his time in the library with a bunch of files on the table. Sometimes some of his workers would stop by and update dad on the latest project or something like that. 

After knocking on the door, I heard dad said something like "Come in!". I slowly opened the door and found my dad on his usual desk, files everywhere, his glasses positioned at his nose. The stress must be getting to dad because he only wore glasses when he really needed them. Usually he just puts them away in his drawer or let it be on the table. 

"You wanted to talk to me this morning?" 

"Oh right, listen. Do you know the Cross family?" my dad asked, not looking up from his papers. 

"Yeah, what about them?" 

"Well, Sally, Bill Cross's wife, asked me if you could babysit his son, Will Cross while Sally and Bill go on a business trip. Apparently, your mom told her that you're good at self-defense and all. So Sally asked if you would take care of Will." 

"Wait, isn't Will like seventeen?" Will was the only child in the Cross family. He was seventeen, I bet he could handle himself, so why did they wanted me to 'babysit' him? It didn't make any sense at all. 

"Will is a bad-tempered kid. He might be seventeen, but he is also a millionaire's kid. Anyone could try to break in their mansion, thinking that the entire Cross family isn't in and try to steal some stuff, but with that temper of Will's, he could kill anyone who tries that. Sally isn't asking you to protect their place, she's asking you to try and avoid other people getting murdered by Will." but still, I didn't have the time to do that. 

"What about at night when I'll be home?" 

"Fleur, you're going to stay there, for a hundred days, until Sally and Bill get back."