A Small Note, to the New Readers :)

Hello, sorry to interrupt your reading, but seeing as so many people have been complaining recently, I've decided that I must need to explain a few things to some of you new readers.

People reading this for the second, third, four hundredth time, clearly there are no misunderstandings with you guys xD

New readers, not all of you, but some of you are very quick to judge this story, despite not knowing anything about it at all. Ironically, this is one of the main points of this story and the sequel.

Okay I get it, you love the Naruto story and don't want anything to be changed. If you love it so much that you can't handle any changes, please don't read fancfiction, it's not for you.

Masashi Kishimoto may have created this world, but I've taken it and am twisting it into what I want it to be. You get no say in this, no matter how strongly you feel about it. You don't like this character's attitude? Too bad, my story. You don't think this certain part is realistic? Get over it, the Naruto world is a fictional place full of made up characters with what are basically superpowers, so it's ALREADY unrealistic.

I like the original Naruto storyline as well, but I'm not taking the time to rewrite the exact same story that has already been written by someone else. I'm taking things away, adding certain elements and generally changing some things to make it DIFFERENT TO THE ORIGINAL.

Now, as for the irony mentioned earlier.........You may hate my characters already, despite knowing nothing about them. Maybe you hate Ashley's cold attitude. Maybe you hate the way she treats other people. Yep, she's nasty and rude and just an all round bitch, as she's meant to be.

I wonder why. Did YOU stop to wonder why, or did you just go, OH SHE'S MEAN I HATE HER. What happened to make her mean? What could make her so distrusting of others? Perhaps she's been hurt before and doesn't want it to happen again?

Oh but no, she's an OC so she's clearly just an angry Mary Sue for no reason. No reason at all. Let's not give the author a chance to reveal anything about Ashley or the other characters.

I remember hating Gaara and Itachi, like so many other people, when they were first introduced to the story. They were mean, and nobody stopped to question why.

Turns out, they're two of the MOST LOVED characters nowadays, but we only decided that AFTER we learned why they became "mean" in the first place. We never originally gave them a chance to explain themselves, we never gave them a chance to grow. We just immediately hated them because we made snap judgements.

This story is not about my OC being the most powerful Ninja. It's not about her being someone that everyone loves. It's not about a tragic backstory.

This story is all about character development, and not just with Ashley. There are many characters in this story that grow and change over time, in a realistic way. You just need to give them a chance and stop judging after a mere one or two chapters.

So many people have messaged me and left comments saying Oh, I hated (blank) in the beginning, but now I love them and want to hug them etc, etc. Or they've commented on the character growth over time, which makes me so incredibly happy because those people GET IT.

In real life we make snap judgements all the time and this story reflects that. Yes, my OC is unlikeable in the beginning and I did that PURPOSELY. Yes there are characters further on that you'll love or hate and as time goes on, they'll develop and you'll see your perspective changing with them.

THAT is the point of this story. Character development regarding personality and relationships.

Focus on that and you'll enjoy the story. Focus on the changes that I make that you might deem unworthy or unrealistic and you'll have a bad time. Plus then I have to sigh and roll my eyes as you complain and point out how this isn't real and she's a bitch and he's out of character and they're too powerful etc etc.

If you're one of those people, please leave. My story is not suited to you. You're entitled to your opinion, but then so am I and my opinion is that I don't care if you hate the story and feel like having a whinge :) If my story is the biggest issue you have in your life, boy, you've got a wonderful life and you should go out and enjoy it rather than bitching on the internet.

Take this story for what it is. A heart felt book for people who know the Naruto story and people who don't. Free entertainment for Naruto fans and newbies alike.

Keep in mind that I myself am a Naruto fan. I know what can and cannot happen in the Naruto anime/manga. But this isn't Naruto any more.

It's The Wolf Inside.