Chapter 20

The video is just a silly animation I made, because why not? If there are any characters you don't recognise (aimed at all you first time readers heehee) Don't worry. All will be revealed in time......

I hope you like it! ^-^

Edited 05/06/2015

Kakashi's POV

I exhale slowly, watching Ashley with new understanding and a concerned look on my face. Now that I remember that strange power of hers, I'm worried about what she may do during the rest of the Chunin Exams. Or what she may do to Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke......Can she even be trusted? I don't know now.....

In that weird, transformed state of hers, she managed to single handedly kill two ANBU Black Ops members. Though we may not have been expecting the attack and were shocked by her sudden power, it didn't change the fact that Ashley possessed a scary strength. I don't want her to hurt anyone...

"Your Clones are weak" Ashley mocks, raising one hand up, which causes the fire burning at Rakeru's Earth Clones to float over to her. As it hovers just above Ashley's open palm, the now unconscious Clones all disappear in puffs of smoke, leaving Rakeru speechless and annoyed.

Smirking to herself, Ashley slowly pulls her arm backwards, the flames following her movements. The blonde then throws her hand forwards, causing the fire to shoot towards Rakeru at speed.

The pinkette manages to dive to the side and dodge Ashley's attack, only for the Minami to flick her wrist, palm now facing her.

Before Rakeru can even turn to look over her shoulder, the fire arcs around and blasts her in the back, causing the girl to shout in pain. She drops onto all fours, before rolling onto her back, using the dirt to extinguish the flames.

After a few seconds, Rakeru shakily climbs back to her feet, teeth gritted tightly together as she grimaces at Ashley. The blonde merely stares back through hooded eyes, one hand on her hip.

I don't like that look.

"What was that?" Sasuke asks sharply, narrowing his dark eyes. "How was the fire just flying around like that?"

"I didn't see Ashley use any hand signs" Sakura deduces, brows furrowing in thought, "So I don't think she used a Jutsu to control that fire....."

"Hey you guys!" Naruto suddenly exclaims, eyes widening. We all jump at the blonde's sudden cry, with Sasuke sending him an irritated scowl.

"What loser?" he asks rudely.

"This is just like that time in the Forest of Death!" Naruto announces excitedly, eyes shining as he waves his arms up and down.

"Huh?" Sakura asks, tilting her head in confusion. Sasuke lets out a sigh and shakes his head a little, a question mark appearing above my own head.

"Uhh, Naruto?" I address the grinning boy. "What are you talking about?"

Naruto stops bouncing up and down, sending each of us a frustrated look in turn.

"Well, you weren't there Kakashi Sensei" the blue eyed Genin explains, "So you won't know what I'm talking about, but you guys remember don't you? Back when me and Sasuke were catching fish, Sakura freaked out coz that fire started all by itself."

"Oh yeah" Sakura recalls, nodding. "I remember that. So?"

"Well, just before it started" Naruto continues, babbling with excitement, "I saw Ashley lift up her arm, just like she was doing before. It must have been her that started the fire!"