Chapter Seven - Interrogation Sessions

(Patrick's Point Of View)

I am sitting here in the interrogate room by myself at the moment at the Police Station while the detectives are talking with one another outside of this room. I can't see of course, it's a two way mirror. I still don't get how they thought it was me that did the kidnapping and raping maybe they got confused with me a someone else. I know I am innocent.

A girl detective walks in and sits at the table across from me, "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb. You know what you did."

"I'm innocent I kno-"

"Then why was your DNA everywhere on the crime scene? Explain that!" She stands up and slams her hands on the table.

"I-I don't know. I am innocent. Please just trust me."

"Where were you the night of," she looks at the sheet walking around the table, "October thirty-first two thousand twelve?"

"I was at a show actually performing a Halloween show at Madison Square Garden."

"Do you have proof? Witnesses?"

"Yes, Brendon Urie and Pete Wentz. They both know. Brendon was on tour with me and Pete was in the crowd."

"That's not what it says here." She look at me like yeah right.

"You can interrogate Brendon and Pete for proof or whatever. I am not lying. Even though my DNA was all around the crime scene, I would never hurt a soul like that. Ever."

"Well, this session is done." She says disgusted and walks out of the room.

(Pete's Point Of View)

There's a knock at the door. In just my boxers I answer it finding two detectives, a woman and a man, at the door. "How can I help you?" I ask them.

"We are here for questioning. Come with us," they look up and down me, "first put on clothes."

I put clothes on and come back, they handcuff me and put me in the police car going to the Police station.

"Where were you on the night of October thirty first two thousand twelve?"

"I was at Patrick Stump's Halloween concert at Madison Square Garden."

"Is Patrick innocent?"

"Yes he is. He would never hurt a spider much less innocent women."

"That's enough. Your free to go," they escort me out of the building.

(Brendon's Point Of View)

"Dude, really? Are you sure?"

"Yes Brendon, they fucking think Patrick supposedly kidnapped and raped these women for years. They might come for you for questioning. They already have for me."

"Damn, how did they come to this conclusion?"

"I guess his DNA was on the scene. Which makes no sense."

"Unless this character dude is an obsessed fan person that wants to be Patrick Stump for Halloween, but ended up being a psychopath instead."

Pete laughs, "Yeah possibly. It actually makes sense though."

"I know I'm always right, thanks for noticing my awesomeness."

"I never said you were."

"Well I thought it. That counts." A burst of knocks are loudly going rapidly on the door, "Speaking of cops, they are here so goodbye Peter." I hang up.

I open the door, "Hello how may I help you two nice people today? You came for questioning? Okay let's go." I hold out my hands so they can put those cold sexy handcuffs on. They just look at me weird before finally putting those cold sexy handcuffs I was talking about and leading me to the car and throwing me in there. Alright fine, I threw myself in the car. Now I am awkwardly hanging upside down diagonally on the seat. Damn it my hair is messed up now.

In the interrogation room looking in the mirror, technically two way mirror, fixing my hair while waiting for them to, well, interrogate me. After what like seemed forever, the guy of the duo that came for me today walked in. About time dude. Like a little innocent boy that I am, I sit down at the table.

"Why did Patrick do what he did?"

"Huh? Why did Patrick Stump do what he did? He loves music."

"You are already giving me a headache and no that's not what I was talking about."

"Then what are you talking about? Uh," I squint my eyes trying to see the name on his badge, "Elliot?"

"The kidnapping, the raping."

"I'm not to familiar with that. Patrick would never hurt a bunny. He would never and I mean ever do anything like that." Seriously, he wouldn't though. Now I want a bunny. Thanks a lot myself. Your welcome.

"Where were you on the night of October twenty first two thousand twelve?"

"That is an easy question. I was touring with him at the time. We were doing a Halloween show at Madison Square Garden and I gave him a lap dance, he got a sexy boner the end."

"Um okay? Well, you're free to go Mr.Urie."

"Aw, but I'm having to much fun."

"Just go, now. I feel like I'm gunna explode any moment if you don't leave." He points to the exit.

"That's harsh." I walk out of the room. You guys are the idiots believing Patrick would do that kind of thing. It's pretty damn funny though, I think to myself. I wonder what Patrick is doing right now I should hit him up. Oh yeah, he's being held in jail of some sort at the moment, never mind then.