Chapter Thirty Seven - Mission Plan Anita's Homecoming Day Two

(Anita's Point Of View)

I wake up finding myself not at the adoption place. I start to panic before realizing I have been adopted by Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz! Correction Pete Stump.

I roll out of bed and go to the kitchen seeing Brendon making coffee, him and his coffee I swear.

"Good morning sleepy head." He half sings kissing me on the forehead leaving the kitchen.

I look in the fridge, takes out the orange juice and sets it on the counter. Then realizing I have no idea where the cups are, "Brendon? Where are the cups?" I ask yelling to him.

"They're in the cupboard next to the fridge!" He replies yelling back.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

I open the cupboard and takes out a cup. The cup has Brendon plastered all over it. It is him naked? I don't know and I don't care. I pour the orange juice in the cup, puts it back in the fridge and goes in the living room sitting next to him. What? Can't a girl sit next to her uncle? Don't judge.

"I see you found the Girls/Girls/Boys cup." He laughs turning red.

"Girls/Girls/Boys?" I ask looking at him confused.

"You don't know?"

"Obviously or else I wouldn't be asking would I?"

"Well, it's a music video to that song. You wanna see it?"

"Sure, I guess." I say more of a question than a statement.

Brendon grabs my hand and pracically drags me into his "music" room. He sits me in a chair and plays the video, "Yeah, it's embarrassing and awkward so...yeah." Since when does Brendon Urie get embarrassed over anything?

Anyways, the video is excatly like the cup. Well, the picturse I mean. I can't really fan girl anymore because he's technically my uncle now and it's just weird. If he wasn't I'd be so turned on right now, but you know. It ends and I just get up, wait where did Brendon go? Oh well. I leave the room awkwardly. I sit back down on the couch where I was previously before being dragged off of it.

"Hey Anita? I was thinking..." Brendon walks in from the kitchen and sits down next to me putting his arm around my shoulders, "We go shopping. Like, for clothes and stuff."

"Really?" I look up to him. Wow I said really a lot like him in that one Vine when he looks in the fridge.

"Yes, really."

"Oh thank you!" I hug him tightly the shies away and lets go of hime, "Sorry."

"What did I tell you about saying sorry? Now go get ready for our big shopping spree."

"Get ready?"

"You know, take a shower, brush your teeth and so forth." I wonder why he isn't being a jerk towards me? I mean, like being a smart-alec about it. It seems he actually cares for me already. Just never mind.

"Oh yeah. Silly me." I get off the couch and skips to the bathroom. I take a shower, which I sing "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" the entire time. I get out and get back dressed in the only clothes I have. I brush my teeth, brush my hair (yes Brendon does have a brush) and runs out of the bathroom a little to excited, "I'm ready Brendon!" I exclaim half singing.

"Okay. Be right there."

"Hurry up!" I tease.

"Just wait up!" He teases back, then he appears around the corner. "Ready?" He laughs.