Chapter Twenty Two - Snow Day

(Pete's Point Of View)

It has been two months since the fight. It seems like it has never happened and Patrick seems to not care anymore. He's not the kind of guy to hold grudges, he gets over things quickly unless it made a big impact, but that rarely happens. Actually, haven't really fought at all which I find...I don't know. Pretty. Odd.

Five days until Christmas yay! Not. Today is snowing so, Patrick and I decide it would be best to cuddle and watch movies all day. There is a lot of hot cocoa, making out, more hot cocoa, sex (which was the first time since before the fight) and so forth.

Patrick collapses beside me, "Holy smokes! I will never get over that." He pants.

"Me either." I pant as well, but not as much as him, "I love you." I kiss him and get off the bed and put my boxers and pants back on.

He sits up, "You know you don't have to put those back on." Winking at me. "It is a nice view." Patrick laughs and looks away getting out of bed.

"Yeah I know, but what if company arrives and I have no time to put my pants back on? Hm?"

"You'll do it really fast?" Patrick asks as he finishes getting dressed.

"Oh come on you big goof." I leave the room and go downstairs into the kitchen. I pull out pots and pans out of the cupboard. Gets the hamburger and fries out of the freezer. I am about to open the hamburger when I feel arms go around me waist. I jump up in excitement.

"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." I smile and continue what I was doing.

He puts arms around me once more, "Brendon just called me and wants to know if you want to go to his little get together for Christmas?"

"I do, but I have to go to my parents." I turn around to look at him. I sigh, "It's not that I don't want you to go with me, but my parents are kind of offensive and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Oh, I understand." He looks down sadly.

"No no baby. It's not like that." I lift his face with my hand, "I am seriously telling the truth. My parents are super against us and they'll might kill you, literally. I'm sorry Patrick. I really want you to meet them, in a way, but they'll be mean to you."

He hugs me, "I love you."

"I love you too Patrick. You can go to Brendon's thing of you want by the way. Don't let me hold you back." He lets go and smiles and sits on the counter.

We stay silent while I finish getting dinner ready. After twenty minutes I am done. We make our burgers. Eat. Clean the dishes. Goes back to cuddling. I love cuddling with Patrick. Even more than having sex with him. What? Don't judge me.

"Hey Patty Cakes."

"Yes Pettey Cakes?"

"I wove you wiff all me heart."

"I wove you wiff all my heart more." He kisses me and sets his head back down on my chest.

After awhile he starts grinding his hips, well I think he is, against mine slightly. I just ignore it turning my attention to Jersey Shore. There is nothing else on. Patrick gradually starts moaning louder and louder, grinding his hips faster and faster. I also ignore it. Then, he exclaims, "Holy smokes!" Patrick twitches a little then is completely still.

"Holy smokes?" I ask him already knowing what happened. I cock my eyebrow in confusion.

"Didn't you notice or feel me?"

"No." I lie.

"Well...never mind." Patrick crawls over me to get off the couch and a warm wet spot touches my hand. It was gross, but fucking hot. I sit up. He leaves and comes back wearing different pajama pants.

"Why did you change pants?" I chuckles.

"I uh," he scratches the back of his head. "Got sick of the last pair."

"But those ones are your favorite."

"Yeah I know, but...you know."

"Uh no I don't."

"Never mind." He sits on the other of the couch. Aw, insecure Patrick. I actually like him better that way than when he's horny as fuck. Just considering that he just...you already know.

I roll my eyes at him. Horny or not, I still love him to death.