Chapter Thirty One - Come On Make This Easy Say I Never Mattered

(Patrick's Point Of View)

"Sarah?" I couldn't beleive it. "What the hell are you doing as a stripper?"

"Well since Brendon," my guy turns at his name, "Cheated on me with you, which is hot by the way, I felt worthless after that." Sarah explains

"Well, uh..."

"Don't talk anymore." She gets off of me with some of me coming out of her. That sight disgusted me. "By the way, your piece is way better than Brendon's." She winks at me.

I pull my pants back up and leave the not-so-secret-room followed by the now-whore-stripper-Sarah.

(Pete's Point Of View)

What the hell is taking Patrick so long? I mean seriously? It has been almost an hour he has been back there.

Before I go and interupt, he comes out with that stripper. I go and walk over to him, but he just grabs me and pulls me out of the club onto the tour bus.

"Pete, that strip club was a bad idea!" Patrick exclaims.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"That stripper was Sarah and she just basically made me do her or else she would lie and say I raped her! Which she might do anyways, but I couldn't take that chance! I am sorry Pete!" He explains half yelling.

"Patrick calm down it's okay!"

"Well, I let her do it. I cheated on you again."

"I really won't count that as a cheat Patrick. Considering she is now a whore. Besides why is Sarah a stripper now?"

"I don't know, something about not feeling worthy anymore since Brendon divorced her. She sure did compliment me though." He sighs, "Pete, I can't take this anymore. I just mess up with every chance I get it seems like. I should just die."

"Why did Brendon divorced her? They were madly in love and Patrick, babe, you don't mess up." I hug him tightly.

"I don't know she didn't say. Yes I do mess up Pete."

I let go of him and put my hands on his shoulders, "No you don't. You also don't deserve to die. I already explained this to you. Brendon blowing up the world. The fans. Andy, Joe and I will probably kill ourselves...we already had this discussion. My point is, no one deserves to die, especially a great inspirational man like you." I remove my hands.

"Yeah, but..." he trails off for a moment, "Having sex with other people except my husband...I just can't take this anymore."

"Patrick, it will be alright. You just have to believe in yourself."

"Well, it's kind of hard to..." He mumbles something under his breathe that I can hardly understand. I think he said, but I'm not sure, when you love and want someone else. Hopefully I was just hearing wrong.

"I understand."

"No you don't!"

"Patrick, I do understand!"

"Pete! You don't know and never will know what it feels like loving two people that you can never have!" With that he runs out the tour bus with tears running down his face. I stand there super fucking confused.

What...the...fuck...just...happened...?

What...the...fuck...is...Patrick...talking...about...?

The last part, loving two people that you can't have, replays in my head like a fucking broken record player. Way to fucking make me feel like shit Patrick. I can't believe Patrick just fucking said that to me. Today is our fucking anniversary and he told me this? He could have at least waited until tomorrow when it's not our anniversary.

I'm literally fucking dead inside.