Chapter Fifteen - Hangover

(Patrick's Point Of View) 

I wake up at around Three O'Clock with a major headach. I sit up on the couch rubbing my head with the palm of my hand. Oh crap, I get up, run into the bathroom and throw up. Now I remember why I don't get drunk. Hangovers are the worst. All I care about at the moment is if I did or said anything last night that I will regret. I am a "truth" drunk and the "I don't rememeber what I did last night" drunk. I probably didn't, if i did it was probably just me twerking on top of the table or running around with my shirt off screaming "America!"

Pete laughs from the doorway of the bathroom, "Someone drank to much last night." He walks and sits next to me on the bathtub.

"No, really? It's not like I am throwing up my insides." I barely manage to get out before throwing up some more.

"Ew that's gross," He gets up, "I'm going to ask Brendon if you did anything funny. It's not like you would remember." He walks out. I would love to find out what I did myself. 

I finally stop throwing up after what seems like forever, I brush my teeth and goes back downstairs. I find Pete just sitting on the couch with no expression watching something. I sit down next to him and cuddle.

"Well, I talked to Brendon and he says nothing funny happened, but something weird. He said you told him you loved him and then kissed him. Also, when he took you home you stared...down there the entire time. I don't blame you because I know how you are when you are drunk so, I am going to let this slide."

"I uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I stop cuddling with Pete and slide to the other side of the couch.

"It's okay Patrick." He slides next to me, hugs me and kisses me, "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Absolutly nothing. Maybe we can have a movie day."

"Yus!" He gets a little to excited. He runs somewhere and comes back with a mountain of movies and dumps them on the floor, "So, what movie?"

"How about whatever movie we pick randomly from the pile we watch." I pick a random one up, "Except this one."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Oh I don't know let me think. Hm...It's porn!" I exclaim thrwoing it at him. He turns red, "I will watch anything that is not porn okay?"

"Okay." He picks a random one and it's Monsters Inc. and puts it in. He makes popcorn and comes back. The movie hasn't even started yet and we're making-out, surpirsingly my headach went away. We must have been making-put for a long, the movie has been over for awhie, but I don't care.

"Pete?" I say against his lips.

"Yes Patrick?" He removes his face from mine.

"As much as I love makingout with you, but I am starving." I get up and head for the kitchen.

I am making myself chicken noodle soup. It's not much, but it's better than nothing and I don't want to eat anything to big, I am still nauseous. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips meet my neck, "Are you going to give me any?" Pete asks with his lips still to my neck.

"If you want any, then yes." I reply turning around facing him, then I kiss him.

"Nah I don't want any, you know I don't like it."

"Yeah I know, but it still doesn't take away the fact that I can still be considerate regardless." I wink at him then turn my attention back to the soup. I take it off the stove and pour it into a bowl and sits down at the table. Pete sits with me.

"Have I told you lately?" Pete asks.

"Told me what?" I take a bite.

"That I love you?"

I smile, "Why yes, yes you have." I kiss him and sticks my tongue in his mouth with soup still on my tongue.

"Ew! Soup mouth!" He teases.

"Exactly!" I finish it and cleans the dish and sits back on the couch looking at the time, "Holy smokes I should go home, well Joe's home which is my home at the moment."

"Why don't you just stay here for the night?"

"Maybe I should, but do you have any spare clothes that I can change in?"

"Yes." He goes to his room and comes back with clothes.

"Thanks." I get up, goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. I come back drying my hair, "I think you forgot to give me a shirt."

He looks me over and smiles "You're fine like that."

"Yeah, but I feel naked." I mention.

"So, you look sexy without a shirt."

"Yeah, extra blubber looks sexy." I sit down next to him.

"That's not blubber," he slaps my stomach which tickles, "That's just sexiness."

I roll my eyes and look down at my horrible stomach, "Yeah, at least I am not like I was." I sigh, "But I'm still a little chunky. I mean come on, I have manboobs!"

"Correction, sexy manboobs."

"Just come here." I lean in and kisses him then we cuddle, "I love you."

"Love you too." He replies. With that we fall asleep in each other's arms.