Chapter Twenty Eight - The Bet

(Pete's Point Of View)

It has been three months since "the incident" and it doesn't even feel like it ever happened. We did not dare speak of it again, but I'm still wondering whom he did it with. I have an idea who it might be, but not completely sure.

"Hey Patrick!" Joe exclaims looking back at Andy and I with a smile. We are following behind.

"Yes Joe?" Patrick asks with a confused expression.

"We were thinking on a bet. If the 49ers lose the Super Bowl, you lose and you have to do another tribute to D'Angelo's Untitled like Brendon did. If they win and the Ravens lose, you don't have to do that." Joe smirks. Patrick's expression turned to sadness at the name of Brendon and being his husband I am the only one to notice.

"How about no bet and we are all good."

"How about yes bet and you quite be such a pu-" Joe cuts himself off, "Coward."

"Fine." They shake hands.

"Since you made the bet official, you are going to do that video now. It's not like the Raven's already won." I mention.

"Wait, you guys already knew? You tricked me! I'm not doing it now." Patrick crosses his arms.

Andy, Joe and I exchange looks than look back at Patrick, "Go!" We exclaim picking him up. He weighs like nothing so this will be easy.

"Let me go!" He wriggles in our hands struggling to get free and we tighten our grip.

"No. You are going to do the video or else. Our manager threatened our careers. If you don't do it, we will lose our jobs." Andy explains. He calms down to his words.

"Okay fine. Just let me go first." We drop him on the ground, "Ow!"

"Oh that didn't hurt!" Joe says.

"But your foot on my hand is!"

"Oh sorry." Joe steps away.

Patrick stands up putting his fedora back on his head, "So, when do I start?"

"Now. Literally." I pick Patrick up and throws him over my shoulder and walk to the car.

"What song am I actually doing it to?"

"Death Valley."

"Oh."

I smile and keep a laugh in the whole way to the car. I set him down in the passengers seat. Andy and Joe get in the back and I get in the drivers seat. With that we leave for the set. This is going to be good. I just hope he doesn't fuck it up with his insecurity.