Chapter Nine - Please Don't Hate Me

(Pete's Point Of View)

"What do you guys think of the tracks?" Patrick asks.

"I like Death Valley the best for reasons you guys already know." Joe says sexually. Everyone laughs including me,

"Yup!" Andy agrees.

"Yeah we do. Huh Pete?" Patrick says looking back at me.

"Yeah." I say.

"We really need to start new songs though. It's not like we started anything nor did a week get taken away from us, but it's late and my brain is fried from the songs we finished. I can't think." Patrick mentions.

"It's not that late, it's only nine thirty." Joe says.

"Yeah, but I can't think anymore. My head is throbbing."

"Oh okay. We can just hang out for the rest of the night." Joe mentions.

Patrick's face lights up, "I call the blue one!" He runs to somewhere coming back with a board game.

All night we play Uno, Go Fish, anything that were kid games. We ended up fighting over who won, over the color marker or whatever the hell it's called, there were even tickle fights. I admit I was having fun joking around with the guys.

At like two in the morning Joe and Andy leave. I was hoping Patrick would leave with them, but he didn't. I can't stand Patrick ever since he kissed Brendon. My gut wrenches just at the thought of it. Why do I even care in the first place, it's not like Patrick is my boyfriend or knows I love him. It's not even any of my business, at all.

There is a moment of silence before Patrick talks, "Pete, is there anything wrong? Or bothering you? I mean you barley said a thing in all night. Do you want to talk about it?"

I throw my phone on the table and turn my body to look at Patrick, "Yes there is something wrong. Why did you kiss Brendon?" I yell at him.

"Oh you saw that? I-I don't know. Why do you care? Plus I didn't even mean to do it." Knowing Patrick, he probably didn't mean to do it.

"You don't understand," I sigh and get up from the couch and start walking out of the room. Patrick follows me.

"I don't understand. Please explain."

I turn around and gets in his face our lips almost touching, "Just leave! I can't stand you!"

"Pete." He says quietly stepping away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I don't know why I'm making it a big deal I guess it's just, I don't know. It's none of my business."

Patrick hugs me resting his head on my shoulder, "It's okay Pete," I feel his warm breathe on my neck. He lets go. I can't take it anymore, I have to do this.

"Patrick Stump, I fucking love you." I kiss him fiercely, him kissing back. I pull away after about ten seconds, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. Please don't hate me because I did that. I'm sorry."

He just smiles at me then before I know it I am pinned against the wall. Patrick French kissing me rubbing his bulge against my leg with him moaning.

Damn Patrick, is all I can think.

He pulls away after awhile, "I love you too." He winks at me then walks out of the house swinging his hips.

I just stand there speechless. I guess Patrick isn't as innocent as you think, I wonder how crazy he is in bed. Even though he's still a virgin and is not experienced and not knowledgable about sex. All that matters to me right now is that he loves me.