Chapter Thirty Three - Internal Fight

(Brendon's Point Of View)

I feel someone turn me around and push me against the counter spilling my coffee. Patrick is the one to. He has a seductive look in his eyes. Oh God, this cannot be good.

After awhile he shakes his head and speaks, "I fucking love you, but I can't be with you," He kisses me hard, "Please understand," With that he leaves.

"Patrick wait!" I exclaim as he slams the door behind him practically right in my face. I get dazed from it for a second, but walk put of the house, running after Patrick which I'm faster than him of course. "Patrick!" He realizes I'm running after him so, he stops knowing I will catch up to him regardless.

"What do you want Brendon?" He asks turning around.

"You can't just say 'hey I love you, but can't have you' without explaining. Which I don't need an explination, but come on that was a little imformal." I half joke with him.

"Brendon, I don't need to formally say that." Patrick chuckles and smiles that smile that makes me melt inside for as long as I can remember.

"I was joking."

"I know." He winks.

"Well, this is goodbye. I mean for us, but I am not mad in the slightest bit because I respect your decison. Plus I don't even deserve you. I am just a fuck up." I laugh at the last part.

"Oh come on Brendon, you are not a fuck up. I am the fuck up here. I don't deserve you," He trails off, "With that fucking slamming body...face...personality..." he shakes his head, "I mean..." Is it just me or does Patrick only swear infront of me? When he gets like this it's adorable.

"Uh...I see someone is a little nervous infront of one of his best friends." I laugh.

"No I am not!" Patrick exclaims turning a bright red, smiling.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, I should get going. You should to."

"Yeah, I guess so." Patrick says sadly then he sighs.

"See you later?"

"See ya." 

I turn around heading back to my house. Well, that was a relief. I don't mean the decison Patrick made, but the tension between us. To me anyways. I don't know how Patrick is feeling. At this moment I realize something that even blew my mind.

(Patrick's Point Of View) 

I watch Brendon walk back home until he goes inside. Now I am starting to get confused again. Am I making the right decision? Of course I did, but it's killing me inside. I just need to let it all go and be with whom I am married to, Pete. I walk back home forgetting about my car at Dallon's. I really don't care.

Now I am home after an hour. No Pete in sight. Did he forget that the tour was over and is still on the bus? That would be funny though. I just know those feelings are back. Why did I stop? Oh yeah, he would have caught up with me regardless! Why did he have to come after me even though he knew he didn't need an explination? I have no idea. Damn you Brendon making me confused again. Actually no, I'm not confused! I am with Pete!

I just hope Pete is alright. I call him.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Babe where are you?" Pete asks worriedly.

"I'm home. Where are you?"

"Looking for you, but now I know where you are. Be there in a few Patty Cakes. Love you." Pete sings happily to the last part, but he was hiding some sort of anger.